New, i have a question

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
LucidBro

New, i have a question

Postby LucidBro » 09 Feb 2016 18:45

Is it possible for me to practice things i have done the day i LD? Lets say i was reading for a test or just recalling what was said in a class. Is it possible to have a LD like that and actually sort/clarify the stuff that you learned the following day?

GalMutzafy

Re: New, i have a question

Postby GalMutzafy » 09 Feb 2016 22:32

It depends- in dreams for some reason it hard to read properly, the brain can't really make clear sentences work out in regular and lucid dreams, so I don't know how much of success you would find by that, but it worth a shot.

Lucid dreaming is a known tool for practicing, many mucisians used lucid dreams for creating songs, overcome social fears and ect, so it is possible for you to practice many things there.

Welcome to the forum.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Crow648

Postby Crow648 » 16 Mar 2016 02:22

Hmmm. . .
Last edited by Crow648 on 17 Jan 2017 01:14, edited 1 time in total.

Trumpica

Postby Trumpica » 24 Mar 2016 04:10

A friend of mine told me that he was studying really hard for a math test late at night. He ended up falling to sleep but he dreamed about everything that he was supposed to know! How he explained it was that it was all kind of fast forwarded but the next day at his test he got an A! I personally have never tried it but I believe that it would work.

Peter

Postby Peter » 24 Mar 2016 21:08

yes it is and if you are very skilled you can replay what occurred during the day, you can watch it on a screen and in some instances you act out the part and also be watching the part being acted out so you have a duel awareness.

No limits enjoy
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “Introduce Yourself”