New Induction ive come up with!

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
mitch12351

New Induction ive come up with!

Postby mitch12351 » 11 Feb 2016 07:28

I think ive come up with a good conduction technique by accident the other night. I woke up in the morning and had a bloody nose. so i took a wad of cleenex and plugged up one nostril and went back to sleep. Then my next couple dreams i noticed my nose was all stuffed up on the side with the cleenex. In my dream i couldnt figure out why mt nose was so blocked. then i remembered i had the tissue in my nose. I realized i was dreaming. If anyone wants to test this out please post back and let me know how it worked out!. I think im onto something here.

Before you go to sleep plug one nostril with some tissue so you cant breath from it. remind yourself that once you notice your nose is stuffed that you are dreaming. Then go to sleep.

Niloc4943

Re: New Induction ive come up with!

Postby Niloc4943 » 15 Feb 2016 07:00

Hmm...this is actually very interesting. I think I might give this one a try. I'll get back to you on how it works for me. Thanks for sharing this with us!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 21 Feb 2016 02:07

this would of worked also on the level of that you did something "different" to the normal .. were going to sleep differently. Same kind of reason why going to sleep on back for a front sleeper can help trigger off a LD as person isn't used to going to sleep in this manner, its different. This works as its a break in normal sleep routine so we can end up not just going into the normal pattern we are in by going into an unaware sleep or be as unaware..

Doing this could of caused a WILD for some without any loss of consciousness if someone was aiming to enter a LD at same time.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

lucidity4life

Postby lucidity4life » 23 Apr 2016 20:12

that's brilliant. was it uncomfortable though?

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”