HOTEL AT THE BEACH

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Luciddreamer007

HOTEL AT THE BEACH

Postby Luciddreamer007 » 12 Feb 2016 17:28

Hello guys,

I had another cool LD. First of al I was in a very beautiful forest.The area was hilly. Most of the leafs of the high trees had a yellow and orange color which made it even more beautiful.
I could see a biig valley at the beginning of tose hills and I decided to walk there. I was at the top of the hill
As I walked downwards through the forest I visualized a path and a second after that, the path appeared really cool.
Then all of sudden I could see 2 girls of my high school who were following me. Theyre very beautiful for me.
They said to me that they wanted to take care of me because Im still immature (strange) and thus they needed to go with me.
We walked and walked and suddenly Im in a luxury hotel from which I could see a very very bright sea and its beach with a few small mountains nearby. I was with those 2 girls in te hotel room which included a sel service.
I tried to manipulate one girl to sit on my lap :mrgreen: and i could stroke her beautiful soft and long blond hair. I dont know what we were talking about bu I have very good vibes.
After a while I ordered a strange looking pizza that looked more like a cookie ( yeah its weird jeje as most of the dreams are, i suppose)
Then I ate the pizza and was in such an awe being in company woth two beautiful girls.
I remember that I was thinking at a precise moment, that I would only have blurry memorie of that dream. WHich is true.

All of suddn the beach got crowded which i didnt like that much, but anyway I didnt got stressed about it.
And I also noticed that the beach tuned into a forest with colourful flowers.
everything is amplificated in dreams except memory

expect the unexpected

A LD is like being drunk: the morning after you dont remember everything, you get horny and when you hit the ground you dont feel pain

ThePurple

Re: HOTEL AT THE BEACH

Postby ThePurple » 21 Feb 2016 01:07

Luciddreamer007 wrote:I remember that I was thinking at a precise moment, that I would only have blurry memorie of that dream. WHich is true.

I wonder what would have happened if you'd contradicted that thought.

Luciddreamer007

Postby Luciddreamer007 » 25 Feb 2016 09:52

Do you mean that if I suggest myself by making myself believe that the memories wouldnt be blurry, I would wake up with a clearer recall?
everything is amplificated in dreams except memory

expect the unexpected

A LD is like being drunk: the morning after you dont remember everything, you get horny and when you hit the ground you dont feel pain

ThePurple

Postby ThePurple » 27 Feb 2016 07:39

Expectation is an enormous part of what allows us to do what we do, to make a path where there wasn't one before. So, I think so, yes.

It also seems that, as the dream went on, you had less of a say in what was happening. It's easy to lose your lucid awareness and slip into a regular dream if you do not actively remind yourself that you're dreaming. This could also have contributed to fuzzier recall.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”