To my unconscious self: SERIOUSLY?

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
pluginmango

To my unconscious self: SERIOUSLY?

Postby pluginmango » 12 Feb 2016 23:56

Ok, hold on, this is going to be funny. :D

I was dreaming I was driving in a car with my boyfriend and some other people I can't really seem to remember. I recall looking into the rearview mirror and noticing a tiger was slowly walking behind our car. As soon as the tiger noticed I was looking at him, he started to speed up and chase us! Suddenly he jumped on top of the roof and tried forcing his way in by hitting the roof and the front window with his paws to grab us. We all started panicking of course and I tried speeding up and taking weird turns to hopefully throw the animal off. It worked and we lost him for a few seconds. We calmed down a bit and drove into a very quiet, rural little town. I stopped the car because I could see a stray dog sitting in the shadows, all shook up and looking so terribly sad. I took the dog with us to take care of him and as soon as I took place in the car again, I noticed the tiger coming from behind a couple of buildings. The first thing I thought about was: "Oh no! We have to save the dog! We can't leave the poor thing behind with a tiger on the loose!" He started coming at us again and jumped back on top of the roof of the car. Of course, my boyfriend was yelling at me, going all: "WHY AREN'T YOU GOING ANY FASTER?"

And I was all:

"BECAUSE I HAVE TO MIND THE SPEED LIMIT, GODDAMMIT!"

There was a freaking tiger on top of our car trying to eat us, but hey, safety first I guess?
There is no spoon

Carter Blunt

Re: To my unconscious self: SERIOUSLY?

Postby Carter Blunt » 13 Feb 2016 03:42

What if the tiger would have broken his leg when you flung him off the car? That's tiger abuse.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”