WILD - Paralyse Problem

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
Trekarraz

WILD - Paralyse Problem

Postby Trekarraz » 15 Feb 2016 21:41

Hey guys :)

a couple months ago ...
i tried many techniques, but gave up cause i didn't have any luzid dreams since a month or so
now i want to try it again and currently trying the WILD-technique.
since a week i have the problem that i feel these tingles on my legs and arms but not on my whole body ... only on my legs and arms ._.
what do i wrong? am i to awake?

VolumeZero

Re: WILD - Paralyse Problem

Postby VolumeZero » 16 Feb 2016 02:48

Hi! First I would like to say learning lucid dreams will pay off, even if that means investing a month or 2 of time, so don't give up after a month. Next WILD requires focus on the lack of focus, you have thoughts and you must let them pass after this you will start to see colors and patterns. Do not focus on these it will make lucid dreaming take a while longer, finally these will turn into pictures at this point you can look around in your mind and eventually it will turn into another dimension almost, this is a dream. You are now lucid dreaming, tell yourself that and maintain control over it. I am just a beginner at this, last night while trying this I felt my toe tingling and it felt like it was being cut by something over and over again, but not in a painful way more of an annoying way. I did not achieve a lucid dream to my memory but I fell asleep almost instantly. Good luck on your adventures.

Trekarraz

Postby Trekarraz » 16 Feb 2016 14:46

Hi Zero :)
thank you for your response :D
actually i didn't saw any of these colors/patterns :/
but i will give it a next try!
do you think it would be a good idea to use the WBTB in combination with WILD?
or is that a bad idea ? :D
i mean it shouldn't be a problem to do this

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 26 Feb 2016 10:21

Trekarraz wrote:Hi Zero :)
thank you for your response :D
actually i didn't saw any of these colors/patterns :/
but i will give it a next try!
do you think it would be a good idea to use the WBTB in combination with WILD?
or is that a bad idea ? :D
i mean it shouldn't be a problem to do this

Not everyone sees colours and patterns before a WILD, I dont. My sight and seeing stuff usually only comes in once Im actually in a dream.

and yes, using WBTB can be quite helpful to use with WILD as it can help enter into the state faster.

and dont worry if you are just feeling tingles in certain places and not others.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “For Beginners”