Looking for OBE vs LD discussion

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
RobertForsythe

Looking for OBE vs LD discussion

Postby RobertForsythe » 17 Feb 2016 20:33

Hi. I have had a lifelong interest in dreaming and then some years ago I had a couple extremely vivid and astounding experiences that got me more interested in full conscious out-of-body projections. I developed a fairly reliable method for myself and have now had hundreds of OBEs as well as plenty of Lucid Dreams. These two experiences seem to go hand in hand.

I am very much interested in other viewpoints and experiences. This looks like a good place to visit.
How I Project Consciousness In 15 Minutes Or Less & How You Can Too
by Robert Forsythe

Summerlander

Re: Looking for OBE vs LD discussion

Postby Summerlander » 18 Feb 2016 21:00

Describe your method for inducing OBEs.
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

RobertForsythe

Postby RobertForsythe » 18 Feb 2016 21:50

Actually I wrote a book on my exit method
Thanks for asking! ;)

(on Amazon Kindle)

The Readers Digest version is;
Find a comfortable place where you won't be disturbed
Relax
Concentrate
Rotate until "Loosening" happens and then roll out or roll away quickly

I have several methods that work for "Loosening" and sometimes I need to switch to one of the alternatives but mostly the rotation works best and most reliably for me.
Meticulous attention to detail each step of the way is absolutely required.
by Robert Forsythe

Enra Traz

Postby Enra Traz » 20 Feb 2016 23:58

You've just described a method for inducing WILDs. :lol:
Only in your case it would be a WID because you wouldn't recognise it as a dream. (Deluding yourselg with the real OBE concept.) :-)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 21 Feb 2016 14:58

It's the phase state of the brain which combines waking consciousness with dreaming. That's all it is, really. :mrgreen:

"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

RobertForsythe

Postby RobertForsythe » 21 Feb 2016 16:38

Hmmm, Summer, that sounds like the sort of claim that Enra would say is an unsubstantiated statement of certainty that you need to back up with scientific proof.
(This will be a sorta trazmanian devil troll test)
by Robert Forsythe

Enra Traz

Postby Enra Traz » 21 Feb 2016 17:21

In case you don't know, I revealed to be Summerlander ages ago to put an end to an online prank about being a time traveller which was approved by the moderator. (See my first post.)

Enra Traz is Zarth Arn backwards--a character in the sci-fi book 'The Star Kings' by Edmond Hamilton. The account has been kept to play devil's advocate in my threads and is occasionally used by the wife. ;-)

Sorry to disappoint you, Robert. :-D

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 25 Feb 2016 18:17

Robert, I invite you to have an OBE, visit my house, and tell me what quotes I have written on my wall. Burden of proof, my friend ... :mrgreen:

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Introduce Yourself”