Also a newbie :)

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
unwakeable

Also a newbie :)

Postby unwakeable » 28 Feb 2016 12:12

Hello everyone, my name is unwakeable aka Simone
I am sixteen years old. I've been engaged with lucid dreaming for about two weeks now, and I have read some books and online material about lucid dreaming but I'm hoping to find more helpful things reading people's actual experience with lucid dreaming
I'm very interested in the question what dreams mean and what they could learn you about your life
also i think it's just regerettable if you just let your dreams slip away instead of embracing them and do cool things at nigt :p
I'm always down for conversation about dreams or whatever because I like thinking a lot about all sorts of things and sharing my thoughts with other people, so feel free to message me if you want to talk about whatever

I have been trying to perform MILD, but I haven't had an lucid dream yet, but I'm hoping to get my first one soon
X Simone
Dont just sleep in your dreams it's just lazy
- Swim deep

Skippy23000

Re: Also a newbie :)

Postby Skippy23000 » 29 Mar 2016 14:48

Well, I to am new to the forum. I have been lucid dreaming for several years now and only
recently came across a book by Robert Waggoner that may answer your questions MUCH better than I can.
He suggests that many people make the mistake of wording their questions wrong. Wording is important. For example one dreamer he recounts, an artist, wanted to find works of art and said "I WANT TO find works of art. He didn't find any. He spent the whole of the dream looking for them. He changed his wording to SHOW ME works of art. PRESTO. He got what he wanted. He also suggested that not all dream characters really know that much. Some are or seem very smart while others are dullards. If you see your deceased Aunt Milly in a dream and she was mentally inept in life your probably not going to get clear responses from her.
Waggoner stumbled upon an unique technique of NOT asking the dream characters questions but ASKING THE CONSCIOUSNESS BEHIND the dream to show you something new. The book is really an eye opened. He goes into the subject of a consciousness or inner self helper behind the dream symbols. I never considered, in all my years, that there might be such a thing. Check it out. Very enlightening suggestions on LD improvement.
Good luck

Scarlett12

Postby Scarlett12 » 06 Apr 2016 11:36

Hello friends, I am new here..
My name is Scarlett.
I like to join the company of people from different country with different interest.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 09 Apr 2016 05:58

Hello to everyone, not just here, but in this entire introduction thread.

You're in the right place and like-minded people need to stick together and share ideas and experiences in order to grow and be happy. Most others can't relate to lucid dreaming, so we all gather here to discuss it in an open forum.

I hope you all learn as much as I did in the past 4 years interacting here, picking each others' brains, exploring our minds, but keep the treasures you find useful and scrap the junk you don't need.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”