DONALD TRUMP - Who Is He, Really?

For all other chat which isn't directly related to lucid dreaming and the world of sleep and dreams.
jasmine2

DONALD TRUMP - Who Is He, Really?

Postby jasmine2 » 03 Mar 2016 02:17

Many people who are bedazzled by Donald Trump's bullish, irreverent, "rich" man, show-biz personality, really know very little about him.

I recommend this informative video.

- YouTube - "Last Week Tonight With John Oliver: Donald Trump" (HBO)
(Over 14 million views so far)

John Oliver reports many well-documented facts, which provide a clearer view of the "Real Trump".

HAGART

Re: DONALD TRUMP - Who Is He, Really?

Postby HAGART » 03 Mar 2016 06:17

Who is he really? Donald Drumpf.

I shared that in Summerlander's thread and it's going viral! It was epic!
Even just today it shot up to 15 million views and is still growing.

You didn't provide an easy link to copy/paste for lazy people, so I will do that. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnpO_RTSNmQ
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Enra Traz

Postby Enra Traz » 03 Mar 2016 17:43

As a businessman--that is to say, a major salesman--Trump is skilled in lying but he may be about to find that in the realm of politics, he's simply out of his comfort zone. As a presidential candidate, Trump is in the spotlight and can't take back what he said previously. He's having a hard time, it seems, keeping track of his porkies and let's face it: not even Bill Clinton, who was a better liar and manipulator who skilfully made promises to the Left but pandered to the Right, could keep a lid on his nature as a sexual predator. I could in part understand Trump's temporary solution to keep Muslims out as a matter of national security given the attacks on France at the time. But if he recommended killing the terrorists' families then it is definitely a step too far. I still maintain that Islam is the source of the problem of jihadism and we'd do the next generations a favour if we stop indoctrinating our children with medieval applesauce.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 03 Mar 2016 20:05

I like your timeline Enra. The one in which Elizabeth Warren became president.
I will make a prediction and say that Hillary Clinton will be the next president of the United States.
She's a known liar, but hey why change politics if it has been working perfectly so far. ;)

Enjoy this clip from the late show with Stephen Colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0H1AosZdv0

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 07 Mar 2016 20:53

I'll let Bill Burr speak for me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFIjdZ75xgo

Couldn't have ranted it better with poor words, just like me. :)

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 07 Mar 2016 21:05

This is a political, video sharing thread, so I will share this too, which speaks for me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVZ_lLUIIyU

Let my own lack of a voice be heard. 8-)

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 10 Mar 2016 20:40

Ben Hurr cracked me up! :lol:

The self-destructive man is a subject that was partially covered in 'The Shocking Truth'. 8-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

jasmine2

Postby jasmine2 » 23 Mar 2016 23:13

Here is an extensive one hour interview with Donald Trump by Washington Post newspaper staff members. (Video and complete text)

- "A Transcript of Donald Trump's Meeting with Washington Post Editorial Board" - washingtonpost.com - March 21, 2016

Excerpts -

(Interviewer) - "Do you see any racial disparities in law enforcement ...?

Trump - "I've read where there are and I've read where there aren't. I mean, I've read both. And, you know, have no opinion on that."

(Interviewer) - "You've said that you would open up the libel laws."

Trump - "... I just think that if a paper writes something wrong ... I think they can do a retraction if they're wrong .... And if they don't do a retraction ... they should have a form of trial."

(Interviewer) - "This is about Isis. You would not use a tactical nuclear weapon against Isis?"

Trump - "I'll tell you one thing, this is a very good looking group of people here ..." (the editorial staff)

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 24 Mar 2016 08:31

I removed my long rant I wrote yesterday. I should leave political humour to the experts.

Here's Triumph The Comic Insult Dog at a Donald Drumpf rally:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFYdWXZLpT4

I watched all his election specials. :lol:

seanE

Postby seanE » 26 Mar 2016 20:48

In my humble opinion He is, ''A big feckin eegit''
But thats what he's there for, Every now and again people start to realise that ALL politicians are the same, and that no matter who you vote for it will not change the way those in power are steering the planet,
That is when a a clown is called upon to act as a distraction from important events, bring some excitement back to the whole political reality show, And show that you do indeed do have a choice,
Evan if it isn't a choice that any person over the age of 5 is likely to make.
Its like when a talent show becomes so boring that people are found paralysed staring at fridges in a mental state disturbingly similar to that of a dead person,
The manages of that show will bring on a wild card judge to say stupid things and insult people, since that is what the populist crave due to the lack of straight talk, and over nannyfied of the social environments people find them selves trapped in.

Return to “Off-Topic”