Vibrations

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Lucidlife

Vibrations

Postby Lucidlife » 04 Mar 2016 04:41

In my last few lucid dreams, I've started to feel this vibrating sensation in my body. Anybody know what I'm talking about, and what this is?

RobertForsythe

Re: Vibrations

Postby RobertForsythe » 06 Mar 2016 03:27

Yes, I think I know what you are talking about.

No, I am not sure what it is.
How I Project Consciousness In 15 Minutes Or Less & How You Can Too
by Robert Forsythe

jasmine2

Postby jasmine2 » 07 Mar 2016 02:21

It seems to me that in the borderline state between wakefulness and dreaming, and also in various dreaming states, the brain has blocked off sensations from the outer world, and awareness is very fluid and mercurial.

Various subjective phenomena can occur when the brain is in a dream portal region and is "changing gears" or tuning into different frequencies, and one associated sensation may be strong vibrations.

Sometimes these vibrations may be related to energy flowing in the subtle body.

Robert Monroe, in his famous book - "Journeys Out Of The Body", reported feeling strong subjective vibrations as he transitioned to out-of-body experiences.

I recommend -

- Article - "Other Worlds: Out-Of-Body Experience And Lucid Dreams"
by Lynne Leitan and Stephen LaBerge - lucidity.com - The Lucidity Institute

- Website - Dream Studies - dreamstudies.org - Hosted by Ryan Hurd
Click Tab - Sleep Paralysis - Includes about 20 informative articles

In his great book - "Lucid Dreaming: Gateway To The Inner Self"- Robert Waggoner wrote that, in advanced stages of lucid dreaming and out-of-body experiences, he wondered if he was really traveling out of his body, or if he was journeying deep into his inner Self.

- Search - "Past Issues/ Lucid Dreaming Experience Magazine" - dreaminglucid.com

- Wikipedia - Kundalini

- Article - spiritttualcompetency.com - Kundalini Awakening - Spiritual Emergency Type
See - Pranic movements or kriyas

- Article - "Chaka Vibrations" - Sol Awakening - solawakening.com

Lucidlife

Postby Lucidlife » 08 Mar 2016 03:28

Thank you so much for that reply! I will be sure to start checking that stuff out!

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 09 Mar 2016 17:14

Vibrations are usually felt when a person starts to tune into their own energy which can end up leading to feeling the astral body as in what is used for OBE.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”