Introduction

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
szujean

Introduction

Postby szujean » 04 Mar 2016 16:11

Hi, my name is Szu Jean and I'm from Malaysia. I always dream about future and I have instinct in my dream but I can't change the scenery nor summon a character. I just know that I'm dreaming and I'm awaking. Does that make me a born-natural lucid dreamer. Now I'm starting to develop in creating scenery. Thank you for reading this post, wish you all have a lucid dream.

ThePurple

Re: Introduction

Postby ThePurple » 05 Mar 2016 05:33

Hello!

Yes, it sure sounds like you're a natural. I'll try not to be jealous!

Trying to get things to change right before your eyes is difficult for your mind, because it has never seen it happen in the real world, so doesn't know quite how to make it appear. What works better is to try to encounter the person in a more realistic way, like expecting them to be around the next corner, or to think you hear them behind you before turning around. Same idea for scenery, try imagining it on the other side of a door, or just covering your eyes, or spinning. Get creative, though, anything will work as long as you believe very strongly that it will, and have a clear idea of how it will happen.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”