chased by a shark.. i felt the doom .....

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
flyinghighagain

chased by a shark.. i felt the doom .....

Postby flyinghighagain » 04 Mar 2016 23:46

Going to sleep, I feel the lucidity slowly starting to happen ... I'm flying, my favorite thing to do while I lucid dream, because as I'm flying, I can decide what I'm going to do or where I'm going to go.. which is really cool! So here it goes .... I'm flying over the ocean and decide I want to FEEL what it's like to be chased by a shark, that feeling of fear, dread, helplessness, doom ... I then DIVE into the water, as i get my bearings together, I look behind me, my mind created a Great White... and it was heading right towards me, heart beating fast and scared at 1st, ~ I had to remind myself I was controlling the dream, ~ and swam faster... swooshhh, right out of the water and right before I was going to be this big boy's meal ...~ and into the sky .. exhilarated, I continue my flight to a next adventure.. ~ I look down into the ocean, and I see the fin of a shark circling around .... very content with myself, I fly on .....

RobertForsythe

Re: chased by a shark.. i felt the doom .....

Postby RobertForsythe » 06 Mar 2016 03:31

I love to fly too.

I seem to recall Robert Monroe including a scenario similar to this in one of his books.
How I Project Consciousness In 15 Minutes Or Less & How You Can Too
by Robert Forsythe

flyinghighagain

Postby flyinghighagain » 07 Mar 2016 17:06

cool Robert ... yeh, I'm almost always flying! ~ I'll have to check that book out~ thnx!

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 09 Mar 2016 17:12

Here's a challenge.. let the shark eat you. :P .
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

flyinghighagain

Postby flyinghighagain » 14 Mar 2016 16:23

heyy Taniaaust1... I'll have to try that ... lol ! but the chase was what was fun... boring to just get eaten up by one! ~

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”