Dreams relating to death

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
val28

Dreams relating to death

Postby val28 » 09 Mar 2016 08:49

Last week I dreamt a few different dreams relating to death, I can only remember snippets of each dream and not the whole thing, my dreams just seem to appear out of nowhere like one minute I'm doing one thing and next minute I'm in a basement with about 4 others and a dead body on a slab or table, I can't see the body as such but I know that it's there and everyone in the basement is silent and looking at each other as if to say "what happened" or "who did it".

In the 2nd dream, a man and a woman are standing on a high balcony, the woman jumps off falling to her death, I run to check on the woman I can't see her face but I know she is dead. Then I see the same couple driving away in a t-top car and they appear to be happy (weird). However somewhere in between the woman jumping to her death and driving away happy, I got a strong sensation that the woman had attempted suicide once before.

My 3rd dream, I was sitting in a room with a man, I felt like I knew this man and he was either a doctor or a professor or something of that nature, the room we were in was like his clinic or place of work, a girl walks in smiling she seems familiar to me, I said to her "what are you doing here" the girl replies "this is where I was sentenced to work my this is my punishment", I then said to her "wow you're really lucky that you got this as your punishment considering you murdered someone" (as in her crime was murder). The girl seemed genuinely happy to be there, her punishment was to train as a medical student and it was something she's always wanted to pursue.

So all 3 dreams I had were relating to death.

After those 3 dreams I dreamt I was trying to convince my family to go to this beach I had heard of where famous people and ordinary people gather once a year to socialize, share and learn each others talents. My family were hesitant to go but we went anyway, I managed to convince my family to get out of the car and take a look on the beach, I was really excited with what I could see, everyone looked happy and as one. In my excitement I said "look there's Ben Harper" he was sitting with ordinary people teaching them how to play a guitar. The beach was crowded with people from all walks of life and it was such a cool thing to see. I glanced over to the water and it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, and I felt a sense of peacefulness and serenity. I stepped into the water and I instantly felt overwhelmed with happiness and excitement and it felt like I was away from home and in another country. I told my family to come in and feel the water it feels amazing, again my family were hesitant and stayed on shore, I then said "Come on, you cannot come to America and not feel the water". Why America I don't know! I originate from New Zealand. Out of all my dreams I had throughout the night, I remembered this one quite vividly because I still felt overwhelmed with happiness and excitement when I woke the next morning.

I know I had more dreams after that but I can't remember much of them apart from taking a shower at my cousins home and making sure to clean the bathroom after I'd used it as she was fussy on cleanliness like myself.....its a family trait on my mothers side.

Would anyone have a thought as to what my dreams are trying to me? Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

Blessings to All.

Scarlett12

Re: Dreams relating to death

Postby Scarlett12 » 08 Apr 2016 10:22

My mother, who was Catholic, used to tell me that whenever we dream about a friend or relativewho is dead, it's a sign from God or that person, that we should specifically pray for that person.

I know that we should always remember the souls in purgatory in our prayers, but has anyone heard of this idea that we should pray specifically for a dead friend or relative whenever we dream about them? Like a reminder from God or a sign that these people really need our prayers?

I know there's no doctrinal teaching on this. I was just wondering if anyone has heard of it being some sort of pious belief or maybe related to some saint.

If you want to know more about it..
Then visit here
http://www.astrologypandit.com/dream-analysis/

lucidity4life

Re: Dreams relating to death

Postby lucidity4life » 08 May 2016 02:51

tony crisp has a good book called the dream dictionary you could look this and much more in. its based off scholarly studies too.

Return to “Dream Interpretation”