Was i lucid dreaming?

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.

Was i lucid dreaming?

Yes you were lucid dreaming.
50%
No you were not lucid dreaming.
No votes
I'm not sure.
50%

Total votes: 4

chareslee

Was i lucid dreaming?

Postby chareslee » 09 Mar 2016 16:47

So just this night, i had a nightmare where one of my close friends was killed by another friend by running him over with a motorcycle, when i woke up i was terrified, i sat about 1 hour without sleep and then i decided to sleep, Then suddenly i woke up feeling weird, then i thought it was very late and i looked at the clock, and from previous experience i knew that the clock will change when lucid dreaming but there was a digit missing on my clock, i got so shocked, and just that second i was shot up in the air through my roof with no consequenses and then i dont remember where i went, all i knew is that i was with a girl i kinda like from school and i had like 70% self controll and i was pretty aware i was consious, but when i woke up in real life it was hard to remember the whole dream, and plus i couldnt remember because i had another dream to and i couldnt decide the order, in the other dream my leg was ripped open by a puma and my brother was killed, i was very sad :(, sorry if my english is hard to understand, (i'm from sweden) all answers apreciated!

taniaaust1

Re: Was i lucid dreaming?

Postby taniaaust1 » 16 Apr 2016 22:46

if you are aware enough to know you are dreaming AT THE TIME (not later when you wake up) .. you are then lucid dreaming.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

IceMobster

Postby IceMobster » 20 Apr 2016 01:00

chareslee wrote:So just this night, i had a nightmare where one of my close friends was killed by another friend by running him over with a motorcycle, when i woke up i was terrified, i sat about 1 hour without sleep and then i decided to sleep, Then suddenly i woke up feeling weird, then i thought it was very late and i looked at the clock, and from previous experience i knew that the clock will change when lucid dreaming but there was a digit missing on my clock, i got so shocked, and just that second i was shot up in the air through my roof with no consequenses and then i dont remember where i went, all i knew is that i was with a girl i kinda like from school and i had like 70% self controll and i was pretty aware i was consious, but when i woke up in real life it was hard to remember the whole dream, and plus i couldnt remember because i had another dream to and i couldnt decide the order, in the other dream my leg was ripped open by a puma and my brother was killed, i was very sad :(, sorry if my english is hard to understand, (i'm from sweden) all answers apreciated!

If you are lucid dreaming, you can't miss it. It is this feeling of full awareness. You know you are dreaming. You should give more detail, I think. How do you measure in % your self control, lol? Btw, lucid dreams (especially the first one) is not easily forgotten. At least that is not true in my case. I had mine over a year ago and I still remember it to the detail.

Skippy23000

Postby Skippy23000 » 21 Apr 2016 11:04

Sounds to me like a normal dream not a lucid dream. It is a lucid dream when you
become aware "THIS IS A DREAM. I'M DREAMING!"

Return to “For Beginners”