Winslow Leach and Phoenix?/How it should have been

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nickfan40

Winslow Leach and Phoenix?/How it should have been

Postby Nickfan40 » 10 Mar 2016 21:47

I had this dream last night after looking at a picture of William Finley as Winslow Leach *before* the accident with the record press. I also ate some cheese and wore amber-colored sunglasses after 9 pm:

I was in a closet-like space with a lot of people, but we were let out. When I got out, I saw the bedroom where I always sleep. My door was open just a crack, then it opened and I saw Winslow Leach (William Finley) dressed in the white "Swan Foundation" uniform, but he wasn't wearing the hat.

He looked just like he did in the movie, but so tall! I think he had to crouch down most of the time because his fellow actors were so much shorter than he was; he was 6'4 (just like Jeff Goldblum, Conan O'Brian, and Jonathan Frakes)! I was sitting on the floor on a plush carpet (there is bare wood floor in my bedroom). He let out a sob, ran over to me, knelt in front of me, and threw his arms around me, crying and kissing my face all over. It was so real that I hugged him back hard and kissed his cheek. He must have thought that I was Phoenix, but didn't tell him any better. He must have been on his way to "Sing Sing" ans wanted to say one last goodbye to "his" Phoenix.

In a few minutes, though, I had him down on the carpet, unbuttoning his shirt. He fought with me for awhile because there are other people in the room, but then surrendered. I was surprised to see that his chest was smooth and hairless, almost like a baby's, and slightly muscled; I always thought he was skin and bones! I run my hands over it, and kiss it. He moans as I do this. I touch and kiss his face all over, and run my fingers through his bushy blonde hair. I kiss his lips and he has such nice lips. I get another surprise when he starts to kiss me back, pulling me on top of him! After a while, I sit up on his chest and look down into his beautiful blue eyes, which look strange because of those "coke bottle" glasses. He reaches up to touch my face with those huge hands; I can't get over how big they are and how long the fingers are!

The last thing I saw before waking up were tears in Winslow's eyes; It broke my heart!

______________________________________________________________________________________

Phantom of the Paradise is one of my favorite movies. I always hated it that Phoenix ended up with Swan and Winslow died at the end. There is some fan fiction over on www.fanfiction.net about it. I always thought that they were so sweet and virginal and looked so good together.

If you want to see William Finley very nearly nude (he wears a jockstrap), get a film called, Dionysus in '69. I haven't seen it yet, which is why I was surprised to see his body. This happens to me sometimes in dreams; I see the actor's body before I see the actual pictures or movie in which they appear without a shirt on. Strange! *shudder*. It's been a long time since I've had an erotic dream. I must have been getting over my period last night.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”