rejected again by Herbert Lom

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nickfan40

rejected again by Herbert Lom

Postby Nickfan40 » 16 Mar 2016 15:02

I had this dream last night after eating cheese at 10pm, listening to my brainwave cd, and going to bed at 11:30 pm; I usually go to bed at 12:30 am:

I walk into a fancy huge room with white walls. High up on the walls, there is some kind of lattice design and on the other side of the room, I see stairs going up to a balcony.

There is a huge bed in front of a very fancy fireplace, and Herbert Lom, as Chief Inspector Charles Dreyfus from The Pink Panther movies, is lying on it, on his back, fully clothed. He is wearing a plaid suit jacket, white shirt, and dark pants, but no shoes. I am not, just wearing my t-shirt and underwear, what I'm currently sleeping in.

I walk over to the bed and lie down next to him, putting an arm around his belly, and my head on his chest. He turns to look at me, then pushes me away. I say, "Let me love you." But he says, "If I were as mad as people say that I am, I would let you." What did he mean by that? I thought.

Some time later, we are still in the bed, but haven't "done anything", of course. We are talking, but I can't remember what we are talking about. We are lying on our stomachs, our arms folded on the pillows, our feet in the air behind us. Maybe he just wants me for someone to talk to instead of a lover. I'm not sure who I am to him in the dream, a secretary, maybe? He's married, anyway, but probably not "happily"! :lol:
I wouldn't have minded having an affair with the boss, though!

There are people walking about the room. Elke Sommer as Maria, and some other people that I recognize, but don't know their characters or real names right off. I know that there is a man named Francois. It is sometime later. Dreyfus is out of the bed, and I am somewhere else in the house. Francois hands him a piece of paper, and leaves the room.
______________________________________________________________________________________
The scene changes and I am standing at the bottom of the steps in front of my house. Everything about the scenery looks normal except for the fact that there is a railroad track on top of the sidewalk and Dreyfus and Francois are arguing over a handcar, and who is doing to push what way. Both get on it and push and pull down the street.

The scene changes again and I am back in high school again, but do not recognize the school. I am sitting in the theater, listening to the high school choir sing. I think I recognize the song, but don't know. All of a sudden, the theater turns into the gym and there's a basketball game going on and it's the Harlem Globetrotters! I stay until the end of the game, then leave.
______________________________________________________________________________________
I was watching In Search Of... last night before I went to bed, especially the episode about Vincent Van Gogh, which was written by Leonard Nimoy himself. This one moved me to the heart because he was in a play about Van Gogh's brother, Theo, probably just before the episode aired. It was interesting to see the places he traveled and what he found out. In the episode, it was said that Van Gogh suffered from epilepsy, which in those days, caused people to think people were insane. I must have felt sorry for Van Gogh and it probably crossed over into my dreams as feeling sorry for Dreyfus.

HAGART

Re: rejected again by Herbert Lom

Postby HAGART » 19 Mar 2016 09:35

Many dreams I've had are based on something I saw on television too, even if it's not directly related, I just know. We, ourselves, are the best interpreters of our own dreams. I don't know what else to say about it except, thanks for sharing it!

I get rejected a lot too. :(
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Nickfan40

Re: rejected again by Herbert Lom

Postby Nickfan40 » 20 Mar 2016 19:12

Thanks for replying! I think the part about Dreyfus and I just talking means that I am a good listener and he trusts me that way. I'm not sure what we talked about, though. It's like someone pushed the fast-forward button and it was at the end of the conversation.

I have heard that our dreams are like "mental movies", playing for our benefit, either to warn us of the future, ill health, or that something is hidden in our subconscious and needs bringing out. Mostly, though, they are there for our entertainment.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”