DreamLight

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
ian

DreamLight

Postby ian » 17 Mar 2016 17:36

I am reading " Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming" by Stephen LaBerge and Howard Rheingold.

I am not sure how old the book is, and was wondering, has any progress been made of his DreamLight ?

FutureMedStu

Re: DreamLight

Postby FutureMedStu » 24 Mar 2016 17:10

I'm currently reading that book as well. As far as I know, the DreamLight concept is still the same as it was, except it's been revised and revamped so the mask is more flexible and generally more comfortable for the user. It goes by the name "Remee" now too, I think.

ian

Postby ian » 28 Mar 2016 15:37

Thanks FMS

I have found it on the internet and decided to but one ! I shall post with my experiences in due time .

missluna

Postby missluna » 31 Mar 2016 05:52

FutureMedStu wrote:I'm currently reading that book as well. As far as I know, the DreamLight concept is still the same as it was, except it's been revised and revamped so the mask is more flexible and generally more comfortable for the user. It goes by the name "Remee" now too, I think.

I thought it was replaced by NovaDreamer. Do you have any links about this new version of Dreamlight (Remee)? I'm curious too. Just looked up Novadreamer and found out it is not from Laberge. Thanks

ian

Postby ian » 04 Apr 2016 18:18

I changed my mind at the last moment. And am now thinking about the http://www.remdreamer.com/

ian

Postby ian » 11 Apr 2016 15:02

ian wrote:I changed my mind at the last moment. And am now thinking about the http://www.remdreamer.com/

I have just bought the REMdreamer. It is being shipped to England from Poland. I can't wait !

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”