Lucid Dreaming and Spiritual Intelligence Survey

For those who wish to discuss the purely scientific aspects of sleep and dreams, including new research and future technologies.
EmpyreanSeeker

Lucid Dreaming and Spiritual Intelligence Survey

Postby EmpyreanSeeker » 22 Mar 2016 19:29

Dear lucid dreamers,

I am studying psychology and i am finishing my bachelor thesis. The aim of my research is comparison of spiritual intelligence between lucid and non-lucid dreamers. One of the most important parts of this study is survey.

I am really unhappy, that I must disturb you with task like this, but your valuable inputs and responses are only chance to finish my survey. Given that, I would kindly ask you, if you will be so nice to participate on my research. I tried to keep it short, so you should be able to finish it in 5-10 minutes. If you decide to participate, please enter here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1OTF_tmlh5Lt845qrtStqceu_VJGq-SfMdIC_aj0OxAQ/viewform

I will be very grateful that you took the time to join my survey, without you - there will be no data to evaluate, no results to compare. I want to assure you, that all responses will remain anonymous and everything will be used for research purposes only.

Thank you very much and I wish you all the best on your lucid dreaming journey!
Last edited by EmpyreanSeeker on 25 Mar 2016 12:47, edited 1 time in total.

EmpyreanSeeker

Re: Lucid Dreaming and Spiritual Intelligence Survey

Postby EmpyreanSeeker » 22 Mar 2016 19:30

I can not attach the link, maybe because I am new on this forum. Please, I would ask some moderator, if it is possible to repair. Thank You!

EmpyreanSeeker

Postby EmpyreanSeeker » 24 Mar 2016 14:47

Hi everyone! Thank you very much for participating on my research. Because now it seems that your interest to participate is decreasing, I decided to give you a little motivation tune-up. First of my point is that everyone can check the results after completing my survey. The second point is that this survey can be fun for you too, as are some participants saying in their feedbacks: „I enjoyed the survey, very interesting questions.“ or „Interesting, and novel, questions; very nice! Good luck!“. So please, give me a chance! It is only 5-10 minutes of your time.

PS: If you are sympathizing with me, I would like to ask if you can invite some of your friends to participate on my survey. All what is needed, is having some experiences with lucid dreaming.

Thanks to all and have a great Easter!

Peter

Postby Peter » 24 Mar 2016 21:00

it easy to hightlight the link and google to search for it and if you put it at the end in a clear spot it will be easier to see

Peter

Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Peter

Postby Peter » 24 Mar 2016 21:05

just completed, only took a couple of minutes
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

EmpyreanSeeker

Postby EmpyreanSeeker » 25 Mar 2016 12:48

Thank you very much! I highlighted the link.

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 25 Mar 2016 23:31

Done. Best of luck with your thesis.
Dreaming is my drug

EmpyreanSeeker

Postby EmpyreanSeeker » 26 Mar 2016 01:16

Thank you, that's very kind of you. I wish you all the best.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 28 Mar 2016 05:47

I got a PM from you about this. Who can deny such an humble request. You are not bothering anyone at all by asking. I will help you out and do the survey.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 28 Mar 2016 06:15

I found that very enlightening. I mostly answered 4's and 2's. I have spent my whole life questioning reality and can't define 'spirituality', but I guess I am on the high end of the spectrum of spirituality if you want to call it that. I am so use to it, I call it, 'being human'. But I know many people don't think the same way as me and I feel like an alien trapped in a human body. ;)

This question threw me for a loop:

What degree of control do you have over your lucid dreams?

I only realize, that I am dreaming. (I follow my role in dream-scenario and I kept playing it.)
I can act, as I want. (I don´t play my role anymore.)
I can create small changes. (Changing clothes, creating small items, etc.)
I have control over other characters in dream. (They are acting as I wish)
I can do fundamental changes. (Environment changes, flying away, etc.)

Lucid dreams vary so much and I have experienced all of those. I chose the middle one: I can create small changes.

And I love how you had a religious option for me:

No religion, but I have a system of my own spiritual beliefs.

I don't read books to tell me about existence, I try and use my own thoughts to figure it out. Right or wrong, it doesn't matter. At least it's new, and unique.

I'm glad I helped, and you helped me too, think about 'spirituality' which I can still not define, but will continue trying.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Dream Science”