being held/Water, water/Chakra cleansing

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nickfan40

being held/Water, water/Chakra cleansing

Postby Nickfan40 » 26 Mar 2016 16:36

I did my regular nighttime routine before I went to bed. I've heard that if you get in the habit of doing certain things, you'll be more likely to have lucid dreams. I had this dream the night before last.

I came down to the living room from upstairs; it looked just the way it does in real life. I lay down on the floor and went to sleep. A man is lying behind me and I can feel his arms around me, holding me to him. I'm not even caring about who it is, so I don't even bother to turn around or think, "Who is that?" I just enjoyed being held.

Suddenly, my sister comes in, mad that I am lying on the floor with my man. When I wake up, I think that her marriage isn't going so well and she's jealous of me. She's always been jealous of me, but she was always more spoiled than I was.

It is later in the day. I hear something that sounds like water running. When I go to see what it is, the sink and toilet is overflowing, and the kitchen looks like a tornado hit it. I try to get my mother to help me, but she just sits there and says she's not able to help me, and I have to do it all myself, trying to find enough mops and towels to clean up the mess. My sister is not in this dream. Maybe I am taking too much on myself. I have to take care of my mother and do a lot of things for the church, too. Maybe my subconscious is trying to tell me to slow down a little.

I am watching The Doctors on TV. The announcer says, "Today on The Doctors. Can these color therapy glasses help cleanse your chakras?" As he's saying it, I see several colors of glasses, especially red, float across the screen. As I sleep at night, I listen to a chakra cleansing CD and the words sometimes "bleed" into my dreams.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”