my journey - please read

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
laerkebuggechr

my journey - please read

Postby laerkebuggechr » 28 Mar 2016 20:51

introduce myself, I am a young woman who has always been a very strong atheist - what is between heaven and earth has always been a joke .. but I have always been afraid of ghosts and have in some cases been discontinued to lock my front door because in case anything happened I would much rather it was an intruder than anything I could not explain .. I have throughout my life known there was a reason for my anxiety, but always kept it going ..
My spiritual "journey" began mid summer last year, I started from one day to the other waking up at 3:03 every night for a long time and I thought, finally, that it was weird and started to think about what was happening.
the numbers continued violently and I tried to make sense of it .. in between the time I have been very confused and been out for many reasons because I have no knowledge had from others. In Denmark religion and spirituality is not a norm and despite we almost all are members of the church does religion of the majority in this country nothing but visiting the church on Christmas Day at 10 am with the family, if one at all comes out of bed to it .. I'm here even after having taken me half a year time to form my faith and found out that there actually is a world describing the things I feel I have the time also somewhat reluctantly and despite my atheists belief concluded that what is happening can not be just a coincidence ..
but after I found some knowledge at the web, I've been around most issues, law of attraction, meditation, lucid dream and spirit guides and had great interest, I have meditated a lot and the whole phenomenon has helped me a lot personally, I have among other smoked cannabis for many years that I have under control now and is at a minimum, but has now come to a point where my old fears unfortunately has taken over, I have experienced many things that someone might be incredible, but due my fears I close it out .. I think that I seek here is people with similar experiences, some more knowledge and help my way that i am on alone .. feel free to write to me if you have something you would like to share or comment on :-)

I write the two dreams (out of many) that has put a special touch on me

1) is where I dream I lie and half asleep in my bed, receive a snap chat with a name I had never seen before which was joshua, on snap chat is a picture of my own hand holds a relatively coarse man hand, I get a big shock when I realize it's my hand and wake up and see a slight face of a man who does not really resemble any angel or good-hearted character which really scares me a lot ... when I opens his eyes is at 01.01 .. -
I turn course name up on the net and find this out it is actually a reasonably central character in the Bible (which I have never read).. this scared me,

I have had a lucid dream where I could control the dream completely, this happened after I had read a bit about it and in a period where I was meditating much - I'm standing in my apartment and realize that I am to my own child birthday party .. people around I can not see me, and here I realize that I'm dreaming but awake .. I look around and decide myself asking the dream where I'm about 10 years, the dream change and follow me an unfamiliar place to go, in a beautiful house with an open kitchen and large windows looking onto a field, I hear a language I do not know and sees a lot of people with red wine glass in their hands as converse at a very intellectual level, that is on the whole an atmosphere of much class and knowledge, people around me do not see me, but I meet a woman in a white dress with dark blond ash hair like my hair really is, in fact, she is the only one in the room who can see me .. our conversation is a little blurry and she looks oddly at me, I feel very drawn to her and her insight, but ask her how I come here and, if marketing is the way to get there, we're a little one in a couch and the dream goes here on .. I wake up and do first here research and finds out the woman is likely my higher self that I have met here .. I think everything is very exciting, but I also feel that the trip is somewhat long and somewhat exhausting, I have dreamed lucid once since but woke myself, again due to fear. I have trouble finding my next move, and though i tell myself to find the time to meditate ore go another way i am by some reason stopping myself.. mabye i am not ready, mabye i am.. here was a bit of me and my way - please share yours or feel free to ask my anything ...
regards Lærke

RobertForsythe

Re: my journey - please read

Postby RobertForsythe » 01 Apr 2016 02:07

laerkebuggechr wrote: .. I wake up and do first here research and finds out the woman is likely my higher self that I have met here .. I think everything is very exciting, but I also feel that the trip is somewhat long and somewhat exhausting, I have dreamed lucid once since but woke myself, again due to fear. I have trouble finding my next move, and though i tell myself to find the time to meditate ore go another way i am by some reason stopping myself.. mabye i am not ready, mabye i am.. here was a bit of me and my way - please share yours or feel free to ask my anything ...
regards Lærke

Your dreams indicate very strong dreaming and good awareness, Laerke.
Yes, the trip *is* long and it can be very exhausting... in fact, it usually is for those who intend to get the most they can out of this life.

"I have trouble finding my next move" ...
Me too.

What I find is that my dreaming rarely ever, almost never, tells me what to do.
Once I have made a choice though, and start moving a certain direction, I get very clear dream feedback very quickly about how good or bad the choice was.
[Better late than never... ]
;)
How I Project Consciousness In 15 Minutes Or Less & How You Can Too
by Robert Forsythe

Return to “Introduce Yourself”