Failing to WILD.

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Leksium

Failing to WILD.

Postby Leksium » 29 Mar 2016 14:03

Hello,I'm Alex and I'm new to this forum.I would like some advice with the WILD Technique.I really can't get it done.I go to bed and I try to find a confortable position,after this I stay in that position for around 10-15 min.I feel the need to scratch and turn around,but I ignore it.I keep my eyes closed and i focus on my breath.I also try listening LD Induction beats and focus on the sound.Even if I focus on the sound or my breath I keep thinking about lucid dreaming and I kinda wait for it to happen.After a while i can see white circles growing and stuff like that behind my eyelids,I don't feel my body numb.I mean I can still feel my legs and hands.And I just sit like that and wait and wait...but I can't get it done.I tried the other method,waking up after 4-6 hours but still didn't managed,I couldn't fall asleep.And yeah,I'm a beginner,It was my 5th time trying this technique.So guys if you have any advice I would be glad to hear it. :roll:

erabella

Re: Failing to WILD.

Postby erabella » 30 Mar 2016 15:20

I think you may be thinking to much. You want to get to the point where you are truly falling asleep, and the only thing you`re conscious of is the fact that you are going into a dream. Here`s my advice:

1.) make sure you are doing reality checks throughout the day
2.) while trying to fall asleep, breathe deeply and slowly.
3.) clear your mind. When you go to bed, be tired and ready to sleep.
4.) when you see those images and colors forming behind your eyelids, don`t pay too much attention to them. Simply let them exist and flow as they will. This means you are getting closer to the dream state, so be sure not to wake yourself up more by focusing on these images.

I hope this helps:) But keep in mind that lucid dreaming is unique for everyone who does it. The WILD method may not be the most efficient thing for you, and that`s totally okay. You do you!

laerkebuggechr

Re: Failing to WILD.

Postby laerkebuggechr » 02 Apr 2016 11:47

Hi alex :-)

I am also very new to all of this but have found that guided meditation helps me to stay calm and focus on the right things.. you can youtube these sessions free just search on guided meditation for lucid dreaming and choose one you see fit :-) in time the dreaming will come

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”