Are DC a produckt of your own SubC Mind?

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
laerkebuggechr

Are DC a produckt of your own SubC Mind?

Postby laerkebuggechr » 31 Mar 2016 10:12

Hi!

So i was dreaming lucid for the second time last night after falling a sleep to hypnosis for the subcon mind - this time i knew i was dreaming like the last time, but last time i asked the dream to take me places and it did, this time i was in a park i know well and when i realized i was dreaming i started to fly around. I was all alone in the dream and i wanted to ask about my soul mission and hoped it would show me something like the last time, it dident.. instead to stiks of animal food fell down from the sky? and i was kind of disappointed :D like what the fuck.... then i feelt something comming my way and looked in the distant and saw 5 animals - two elefants and 3 i dont recall but they were smaller.. They came my way and i got scared, but they caught me and started talking and saying i should not be scared.. :) i could fly very well i but i couldn't hold on to anything witch they showed we how to.. suddenly they were human and we were in a appartement of my farther, where we sat down kind off and mingled around in the place and talked.. They told me that i had great abilities in lucidity and i was very lucid even though i havnet had any training and said that it could mean that i also might have These sorts of powers in real life.. I asked them if they were human to and had a physical life out side the dream, they told me yes, they all had lives out side this dream - i also aked about the reality of these dreams and they told me that now i have been flying it would be stronger in my body when i woke up but what i did while dreaming (like moving a chair) didnet follow in reality . I Asked if they knew about spirit guides and told them i have been experienced a connection - they dident know about this at all, they only knew about lucid dreaming.. then i felt the urge to go to my normal state of mind, and tried to wake up - but couldn't, they told me it was a matter of time and agin because i was very lucid that i had the trouble.. we sat out side on the balcony and i had trouble connecting to earch but i hold on to a stick so i could sit down with them.. and suddenly i woke up i my bed in my own mind..

So my question is, who are These DC? are they a part of my own SB mind ore like they said real people from reality also having a dream at that moment, from what knowledge do they answer my questions? can i trust what they are telling me is the truth?
I have studied the sub mind a bit lately, and read that it can have physic abilities.. but when can you tell the difference between what is within me and not... and what is true and what is false..

RobertForsythe

Re: Are DC a produckt of your own SubC Mind?

Postby RobertForsythe » 02 Apr 2016 18:25

So my question is, who are These DC? are they a part of my own SB mind ore like they said real people from reality also having a dream at that moment, from what knowledge do they answer my questions? can i trust what they are telling me is the truth?
I have studied the sub mind a bit lately, and read that it can have physic abilities.. but when can you tell the difference between what is within me and not... and what is true and what is false..

I am open to the possibility that the DC are actual real people with bodies operating somewhere else in the world. If people can psychically communicate with other people across the world while in the waking state it seems likely it could be done in the dream state, maybe even more easily. But finding these people in the waking state is a challenge. I have tried.

Since most people are clueless in the waking state they are likely just as clueless in their dream state so I do not take what people say to me seriously most of the time, both in the dream state and the waking state. But sometimes I meet a DC who is obviously very knowledgeable and I pay close attention.

The ability to discern True & False is something I think we develop over time. If you write this down as a Primary Goal of your Work and study and you sincerely and energetically pursue this I am pretty sure that after a few years you will be well on your Way.
How I Project Consciousness In 15 Minutes Or Less & How You Can Too
by Robert Forsythe

Pilgrim

Re: Are DC a produckt of your own SubC Mind?

Postby Pilgrim » 20 Apr 2016 00:11

Opinions relate back to underlying presuppositions of reality. Three primary views you will encounter, although some might want a distinction from these.

1. Naturalistic atheism--your experience is entitely generated by your brain.

2. Pantheism--the universe is the body of some kind of oneness, conscience, energy, or force. Your experience can relate to interaction with the universe outside your brain.

3. Theism--There exists an all powerful, all-knowing, all good spiritual being. Your experience can relate to God or various immaterial beings outside your brain.

Views one and two usually hold that basic laws of logic apply. For example, "A cannot be non-A". View two might depart from laws of logic and sometimes embraces the concept that evil is an illusion.

Return to “Dream Characters”