disturbing dream about Robert Englund

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nickfan40

disturbing dream about Robert Englund

Postby Nickfan40 » 04 Apr 2016 03:01

I had this dream last night. I changed my nighttime routine slightly by sniffing from a bottle of jasmine oil before going to bed. I'd heard on this site that certain oils helped with lucid dreaming:

I was walking down a hallway in a hospital. I go into a room on the right side. In the bed, I see the actor, Robert Englund, asleep, looking pretty much the way he looks now. I go in the rest of the way and stand at the side of it. I know that I am dreaming and reach out to touch his hand and then hold it. He opens his eyes and looks up at me with the strangest expression on his face, probably wondering who I am and what I'm doing in there. I'm wondering just what's wrong with him and where his wife, Nancy, is, then I think that he probably sent her home or somewhere to take a break. I wake up without finding out what's wrong with him. I just hope I wasn't "really" there in an OBE or something. I'd freak out if he told this story on a talk show or on his facebook site.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”