mes personnages sont lucid mais pas moi

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
louis2V

mes personnages sont lucid mais pas moi

Postby louis2V » 06 Apr 2016 14:37

hi everybody,

its been now a week i start practicing lucid dream, it write my dream and do reality check frequently. i remember 1~2 dream every day.
i think i didnt make lucid dream yet. but in 2 of my dream , i was like Spectator of my personnage who knew they were in a lucid dream but not me...
the first one : a guy was in the top of a tower and make a bombe explose, he find himself on the floor to the down of the tower. but he wasnt sure so he climb to the top and jump. then he stop and fly, he realise he was dreaming and disapere in the ground.
the second : my grand father was in a public place, and he tell everyone he was in a dream and i do see what he was dreaming about.

its kind of maximum frustration :p ,

so why its not me ? have explaination or its just nornale.. or a methode to be the actor.

Luciddreamer007

Re: mes personnages sont lucid mais pas moi

Postby Luciddreamer007 » 08 Apr 2016 21:01

I think that its a good sign. MAybe after this 2 week long practice, your subconsious mind is giving you the chance this way, to enter a lucid state.
everything is amplificated in dreams except memory

expect the unexpected

A LD is like being drunk: the morning after you dont remember everything, you get horny and when you hit the ground you dont feel pain

HAGART

Re: mes personnages sont lucid mais pas moi

Postby HAGART » 09 Apr 2016 09:01

As a Canadian I am fluent in broken Frenglish. ;)

I understood everything, and what you are saying is that you are lucid in the dream, but see it 3rd person or like a movie and are not walking around as yourself.

There is no problem with that, and it happens to me often, but also get very vivid 1st person dreams too that start from my own bed when I get up and leave.

Keep doing what you are doing and it will take time to learn with practice and patience and most of all, curiosity.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”