beginner Question

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
samerak32

beginner Question

Postby samerak32 » 08 Apr 2016 18:42

im new at lucid dreaming, I ve been practicing it for about 3 weeks, and I ve found a huge success in MILD/WBTB technique, but that's only when I try and sleep in my car, after the WBTB (changing the place I sleep makes more aware when I sleep), so today I tried to see if it'll work if sleep on the sofa after the WBTB, but I didn't have a single LD, all I had was a sore back, while when I sleep in the car I can have more that 10 consecutive LDs (even I don't know how that's possible), anyone knows why? thanks.

Skippy23000

Re: beginner Question

Postby Skippy23000 » 09 Apr 2016 13:00

Read your post.
The world of lucidity offers SO much.
There are some great books out there on the subject. My favorite is
Robert Waggoners Lucid Dreaming: Gateway to The Innerself. and also Sleep Paralysis: A Guide to Hypnagogic Visions and Visitors of the Night. Essentially this last book is how to change sleep paralysis into a lucid dream rather letting it pass.
As for learning to have LD while in bed rather than JUST in your car, it is just going to take some work. Your just going to have to PRACTICE some of the dream incubation techniques. Once your Subconscious see's you are serious it will comply.
Good luck and happy journeys.

samerak32

Postby samerak32 » 10 Apr 2016 14:09

thank you :) , u got me interested in reading Lucid Dreaming: Gateway to The Innerself , ill read that next

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 11 Apr 2016 01:25

I still haven't read it but saw a few interviews with Robert Waggoner, and he is certainly an advanced lucid dreamer.

I will never use the word, 'expert'.

I caution everyone to take it all with a grain of salt, as you should with everything I say too.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “For Beginners”