second lucid dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Haradaska

second lucid dream

Postby Haradaska » 09 Apr 2016 17:43

My first one lasted like 15 seconds and it wasn't very interesting. But this one was quite interesting and was pretty long too! So at first we were running from an assassin on a quad through the woods. When we came to the road I stopped being only lucid but instead being able to control the dream. I have not experience with this so I tried a couple things out. btw I was with two random people that were possessively my friends in the dream. So then I said to them, "your in a dream." What? they said. So then I tried turning on the quad with my mind. Worked. Then I turned it off." They were still unsure. And it took what you could almost call willpower to do these things. And also we were waiting for someone to pick us up. When the car arrived I said to them"then watch this" And I imagined it in my dream that the glass shattered and sayed:glass shatter! Then I heard a big explosion and the glass shattered into nothingness. Then they started to believe me. At least my self mind was making them look like they believed when in reality they already knew because they were my self conscious. Then We finally got in the car and drove into the country side. It was so cool looking around at my surroundings through the country. Then I got the idea to teleport and I stopped time in the dream. I dont remember how but I did. Then I started to imagine my house. I was feeling like I was going to my house but then the dream faded and I woke up. Even though this was my second lucid dream, it lasted a long time! At least more time than I thought my second lucid dream would ever last. And plus I got to test somethings out. The most likely reason this dream came about was because I always set my alarm to 5 in the morning. therefourth, when I woke up at five this weekend when the alarm didn't go off. I remembered that it was the weekend an I could fall back asleep. I think I remember an article on lucid dreaming said something about taking a nap is a good time for a lucid dream to take place. And I think that that was a "nap' in my mind.
"my friend urinated on my pc"~Computer troubleshooting sub

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”