Second night of attempting lucid dream

If you're new to lucid dreaming, browse this forum for answers to your questions, or post and ask for specific tips on getting started.
samson123x

Second night of attempting lucid dream

Postby samson123x » 15 Apr 2016 13:35

Last night i did the same habbit as the night before with a few slight changes, i used head phones this time to listen to my 8 hour binerual music and repeated the phrase " i know im gonna dream" after awhile the tingling feeling over my hole body started again but this time i was more aware of where they were originating from, which seemed to be all my joints, at one point i tested it out to try and move the tingle feel from my joints to my head, and it worked, i could feel it all around my skull. the dream i had was that i was back in highschool in my music class with everyone accounted for, everyones face was fully detailed, even talked to a few of them and they talked back to me, every detail was spot on, i didnt notice anything out of place, i even went and picked but the instrument i havent played in a year, the bass guitar, as i picked it up, i said to my self, or some one around me (not sure which) " thank god im the only one in this class that knows how to play this" and thats were the dream ended, i dont remember anything past that cause i woke up. this wasnt a memory, and i know this because the teacher told a student that she could tell us what to do and what we could do, the other thing i know how it wasnt a memory is because there was one other person in my class with the knowledge to play the bass guitar. but of course in my dream, i wasnt aware it was a dream, so i dont think it was a lucid dream. What is your opinion on this? i would like some help

ThePurple

Re: Second night of attempting lucid dream

Postby ThePurple » 15 Apr 2016 17:15

I'm not sure what you want an opinion on. Whether you were lucid? If you were not aware you were dreaming at the time, then no.

One minute you are talking about tingling, the next about your dream... The gap between these is important. What is your mind doing as you make these attempts? The key to any WILD technique is keeping your mind alert and focused, while your body falls asleep and falls out of your awareness.

taniaaust1

Re: Second night of attempting lucid dream

Postby taniaaust1 » 16 Apr 2016 11:38

samson123x wrote:. but of course in my dream, i wasnt aware it was a dream, so i dont think it was a lucid dream. What is your opinion on this? i would like some help

no this wasnt a lucid dream as you werent really aware it was a dream during it. You seem to have lost your awareness when you entered it which is easily happens at times esp with beginners. Maybe work on reality checks so you could become more aware next time in it or maybe you just got unlucky with it this time and will have better luck next time.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “For Beginners”