repeat dream character

What have you learned from your dream characters? What do they say, what do they represent, what motivates them, why do they exist?
lucidity4life

repeat dream character

Postby lucidity4life » 19 Apr 2016 03:47

I have this repeat dream character, this girl. in one of my dreams , right before becoming lucid, the first time i encountered this dream character, she says to me "you may not remember me, but were friends." ever sense then, shes reappeared in my dreams over and over, and at random times.
botanicalguides.com - live love dream - Botanical Guides is a comprehensive guide to oneirogens and other ethnobotanicals a-z.

HAGART

Re: repeat dream character

Postby HAGART » 19 Apr 2016 18:47

Are you male? It could be your anima personified.

I don't know, but it makes you think. Look it up and check out that term.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Enra Traz

Postby Enra Traz » 19 Apr 2016 18:56

What happened to her when you became lucid?

lucidity4life

Postby lucidity4life » 23 Apr 2016 19:52

we went to this really cool spot in nature and hung out it was like the best date ever , in this location i like to call the "dream portal" which is a real spot in the waking life but when i go there in my dreams i enter this whole new world, and it's underground but when u go under u pop out in this new world, still sky and everything. you go through this little creek. it's far out. i have two dream portals now.
botanicalguides.com - live love dream - Botanical Guides is a comprehensive guide to oneirogens and other ethnobotanicals a-z.

lucidity4life

Postby lucidity4life » 23 Apr 2016 19:53

HAGART wrote:Are you male? It could be your anima personified.

I don't know, but it makes you think. Look it up and check out that term.

i'm male. i'll look into that. what can u tell me about "anima" ah i looked it up , thank u :) :D

Return to “Dream Characters”