Mirrors as portals

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Luciddreamer007

Mirrors as portals

Postby Luciddreamer007 » 19 Apr 2016 12:36

Hey guys,

I had a LD in which I was in front of my bathroom mirror. I decided to touch the mirror and closed my eyes relaxedly.
A few seconds later I entered into another dream scene, which was the sea. Before being actually in the sea, I was in a void where I simply felt a slight breeze that went fresher and fresher.
After that I could feel an increasing humidity till I could feel like being in the water, but I didnt see any water.
Then I was in a freefall and I could finally see the waves of the sea, which had a kinda dark-like tone.
As soon as I splashed into the sea- water I was diving and i could see a bit of sunlight shining into the lightless water.
A few second slater I went out of the water and ended on a beach where I could see some buildings of my city. The sky was cloudless and the temperature was like approx. 24 degrees celsius.
Due to the euphory I ended up waking up
everything is amplificated in dreams except memory

expect the unexpected

A LD is like being drunk: the morning after you dont remember everything, you get horny and when you hit the ground you dont feel pain

HAGART

Re: Mirrors as portals

Postby HAGART » 01 May 2016 05:01

How do you know it was 24 degrees Celsius? I guess it was close to body temperature wasn't it?

Anyway, yes closing your eyes, and forgetting the environment you're in will often lead to a new dream scene. In fact, blind people always say they have other heightened senses, and you can achieve the same in lucid dreams when you close your eyes. We have so many senses and sight is only a small part of it.

Some say, "seeing is believing", but for me, I must say, "touching is believing." When you feel something with your skin it's so much more vivid.

Thanks for sharing that dream!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”