Help or advice needed, I'm too busy or exhausted to LD

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
11:11

Help or advice needed, I'm too busy or exhausted to LD

Postby 11:11 » 21 Apr 2016 17:41

Being a father (of 3 children) and having my wife sick of a brain tumor I now hardly have Lucid Dreams.
I'm just too exhausted. I started having fewer and fewer Lucid Dreams when I had my second daughter in 2012.

I would like to know if other people have the same experience of being a parent without much time on their hand and the impossibility to sleep beyond 6 am and what is their tip and tricks to manage to trigger Lucid Dreams.

I used to have regular Lucid Dreams early in the morning at around 5, 6 or 7 am and a few awesome experiences during afternoon naps but I need to wake up early for my babies and so now I may have only 2 or 3 LD a year!!!!! :roll:

Any suggestions ?

shutterbugjen

Re: Help or advice needed, I'm too busy or exhausted to LD

Postby shutterbugjen » 23 Apr 2016 21:42

From one parent to another-- the struggle is real!! I'm lucky to get one lucid dream a month, and they're never very long. The length of sleep and time of morning definitely seems to play a part in that. So, no advice, but know that you're not alone!
"for a dreamer, night's the only time of day..." -Jack Feldman, Santa Fe

11:11

Postby 11:11 » 24 Apr 2016 07:40

shutterbugjen wrote:From one parent to another-- the struggle is real!!

The struggle is definitely REAL!
Although I chose to experience this so it's all good.
But I really would like to experience more.

Last week, I had a "discussion" with my Higher Self, Subconscious or whatever it is people call, it was Awe-full (full of awe :D ).

Skippy23000

Postby Skippy23000 » 30 May 2016 01:32

How is it going with Robert Waggoners book?
Skippy

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”