Brick

A place to share and analyze your dreams (lucid or otherwise) to better understand your dreams' subconscious symbolism.
val28

Brick

Postby val28 » 25 Apr 2016 02:30

Hi there, can anyone tell me what a brick house in a dream represents?

Last night I dreamt of a red brick house, in the dream I was cleaning the house, I don't know if this was my home or a home I was interested in buying or selling. I remember quite vividly the house was brick, there was a swimming pool or it may have been a spa pool but it was made out of brick too and it was full of people/children splashing and having fun (these people felt like family to me). The dream also showed me an aerial view of the house and section, it appeared to be a large property with a detached covered patio which was also made out of brick. I remember thinking "what a lot of brick", and the colour of the brick was red.

I also remember a naked woman coming in to the house to take a bath, the woman was intoxicated, the bathroom was clean, spacious and had 2 baths as oppose to one bath.

Any clues as to what my dream was about? Your thoughts will be appreciated. Thank you!
Last edited by val28 on 16 May 2016 03:45, edited 1 time in total.

ThePurple

Re: Brick

Postby ThePurple » 25 Apr 2016 05:16

Whoa! Not sure what happened, but you might want to edit your post and remove all that crap at the top, as I thought it was spam at first and almost didn't see the real bit at the bottom.

Question re: wondering if it was yours or one you were trying to buy or sell... Are you a real estate agent? If not, that is a curious thing to wonder...

Return to “Dream Interpretation”