painting with fingers

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Luciddreamer007

painting with fingers

Postby Luciddreamer007 » 26 Apr 2016 07:59

I have discovered a new technique which consists in concentradely pointing your index finger on one part of the landscape and moving it slowly as if you want to draw something. You will be amazed by what the subconscious is capable to create.

In one of my LD's I pointed my finger on a wall and slowly moved it downwards the wall. Then the wall opened and i was a very long and dark hall with different theatre scenarios.

In another case I did somthing simialr in the sky and a very, veeery bright light flooded out of the part where I pointed my index finger. Sadly what came next was a post apocalyptic scenario after the light stopped irradiating. Not what I expected.
everything is amplificated in dreams except memory

expect the unexpected

A LD is like being drunk: the morning after you dont remember everything, you get horny and when you hit the ground you dont feel pain

ThePurple

Re: painting with fingers

Postby ThePurple » 26 Apr 2016 20:40

I've used my finger to smudge out something I didn't want to be there, as though it was an eraser. I will definitely try the reverse more, drawing things in, Harold and the Purple Crayon style.

...Wait a minute.
I thought I knew why I chose this username...

:o

For those unfamiliar with this amazing series of children's books:

Harold wants to go for a walk in the moonlight, but there is no moon, so he draws one. He has nowhere to walk, so he draws a path.

Along the way, Harold uses his purple crayon to create his own adventures that keep him amused. But little Harold also uses his purple crayon to make his trip easier: he sketches a boat to keep from drowning, a purple pie when his stomach starts to grumble, and important landmarks to help him find his way back home.

I guess my interest in lucid dreaming started much earlier than I thought! :lol:

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”