My world.

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Red_Hood666

My world.

Postby Red_Hood666 » 29 Apr 2016 23:53

Hi everyone.

Since I was very little I have had vivid dreams, some so close to reality they are intense,

I was unaware of it at the time but it appears I have been a natural lucid dreamer since I was as young as 7 yo, but by all means I am no expert it just happens.

I do not actively practice reality checks, or induce dreaming, although I tried a few times but I find WBTB works anyway. Working night shift helps with this as I tend to be in bed longer and have more time to dream. I do not have them every night, in fact I do not really have that many, but I do have many dreams where I totally miss the dream sign which are so obvious.

Due to being a group I discovered that I can write in a dream and read numbers but only once before it mumbo, jumbo. I learnt how to recognise when I was losing lucidity and gain some control for a while. I get very animated in some cases too. I watch way too many American TV shows so find myself dreaming about them, which is great until the show enter my dream in the form of zombie's with the great addition of zombie kittens and they are evil as they are ankle biters and jump onto high walls. LOL.
I discovered that I am not interested in the need to fly I prefer simple lucid dreams that I can control.

I look forward to reading the forums later (bedtime for me as off tonight) and 'meeting' fellow lucid dreamers.

Goodnight and sweet lucid dreaming.

Luv Red. :)

HAGART

Re: My world.

Postby HAGART » 01 May 2016 02:24

Red_Hood666 wrote: I watch way too many American TV shows so find myself dreaming about them, which is great until the show enter my dream in the form of zombie's with the great addition of zombie kittens and they are evil as they are ankle biters and jump onto high walls. LOL.

You must have fallen asleep after watching "The Walking Dead" and "Too Cute". ;)
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Red_Hood666

Re: My world.

Postby Red_Hood666 » 01 May 2016 23:18

Lol.

I love TWD so that was the connection lol. I found in the past I don't dream that tv show that night it could be a couple nights later, but zombie dreams must be my thing as have had lots, but at least I got to 'learn' how to kill them from the show and chosen weapon a sword or long sharp pointed stick lol.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”