Sun on the beach!

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
bob_syr

Sun on the beach!

Postby bob_syr » 02 May 2016 21:16

Beginning of dream: Elizabeth and friend on the beach
I had a date on the beach with Elizabeth and another woman. Elizabeth knew someone in a nearby apartment who was apparently a rich businessman. There was an aircraft crash. The craft was owned by people involved with this man Elizabeth knew. I was on the beach with these two women. I wanted to make love to Elizabeth. The second choice was this other woman. We were riding in a car, a sports car convertible, the women were all dressed up in bikinis. I was talking to them about what to do, they were giving me tips on how to meet women. Ironically, the two I was with were the ones I wanted to meet most. There was some business involved with the aircraft crash with the rich guy who lived in the apartment by the beach. He might have been piloting the aircraft. --end of dream

Who? – Elizabeth, her friend, beach goers, self
Where? – Some beach near Syracuse
When? – 90s
Percent possibility index – 66%
Enjoyment scale 1 (low) to 10 (high) – 7

Précis: [awake] Elizabeth and her friend, their bodies were shining [brilliant]. Getting closer to a lucid dream maybe? Might have been some paradoxes with the craft but I don’t remember what they were. This is about the fourth dream where I get up at about six, go back to sleep, than have a very full dream.

HAGART

Re: Sun on the beach!

Postby HAGART » 08 May 2016 09:23

I have no clue what a Percent Possiblity Index is and how a specific number is arrived to even explain dreams when it's all based on feelings. Why, or even how, can you say it's some beach near Syracuse? It's so specific! Don't over-analyze it.

I haven't tried to interpret a dream in years, but I'll take a crack at this.

You had a dream about courting women and your competition was a rich guy who women lust for. He crashed and you took his place, driving a convertible, thinking that's how we all should be: riding a convertible with women in bikinis. It's strange when women give you love advice, and yet you are in love with them. To me, it's plain and simple and doesn't need to be over-thought. It's deeply ingrained in us from movies and culture. It's the plot of so many movies. It's so cliche.

The "pilot", (who may be an aspect of yourself), who died in the plane crash is the most interesting aspect, and worth thinking about. Who was that guy?
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

bob_syr

Postby bob_syr » 11 May 2016 19:25

I like to know where I am on the map at all times whether dreaming or awake. Having said that, you're right, it's overthinking to give a map location if it isn't pertinent to the dream. BTW, Hagart, does your handle mean that you've had dealings with the hag in the past, as I have?

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 11 May 2016 21:52

No, my handle doesn't have to do with the "old hag", but I have had a few encounters with things during that state of mind.

If you're wondering about the origin of my name, I wrote it here:

http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=887
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”