Cool Tip That Always Seems To Work

Discuss lucid dreaming techniques including dream recall, MILD, WILD, meditation and other ways of attaining lucidity in dreams.
Kate

Cool Tip That Always Seems To Work

Postby Kate » 05 May 2016 13:23

Hey guys,
I'm sure many of you have heard of this but for those of you who haven't let me tell you. At home I have a big family and if I use an alarm to wake myself up it wakes everyone else up (I don't have my phone in my room either.) So if you have the same problem, easy solution: Drink a glass of water right before bed. It might sound fake but it always works for my and I usually wake up around 2:00-3:00 this is a great way if you want to preform WILD or WBTB.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

ZacharyMundo

Re: Cool Tip That Always Seems To Work

Postby ZacharyMundo » 26 Jul 2016 19:29

This actually sounds possible given the fact that I have woken up many times due to drinking too much water before sleeping. I might try this tonight! ;)
Lucid Dreams: 0

TheDude

Postby TheDude » 26 Aug 2016 03:30

I think I'll try this tonight. It seems like it could work. If I remember to, I'll post here again to tell you how it went.
“All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.”
- Walt Disney

TheDude

Postby TheDude » 26 Aug 2016 13:51

I tried the trick you mentioned but I didn't wake up last night (maybe not enough water?). I did however feel somewhat of a lighter sleep around what I'm assuming was 3 or 4 in the morning. I'll continue to try this trick throughout the weekend, and see what happens.
“All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.”
- Walt Disney

Return to “Lucid Dreaming Techniques”