Following the dream

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Frisout

Following the dream

Postby Frisout » 06 May 2016 23:57

So this is a lucid dream I had a while ago where I followed my dreams "story" without changing much

I am a 17 years old dutch boy btw.

So It started in the house of a old friend of mine, I was playing a game on his nintendo ds like I always used to do, I told his father I had 2 exams left tomorrow and then I get hollidays (which was exactly like it was in real life too, funny enough)

He had to go so I walked outside, I noticed how I was walking on a city on clouds, which is not posible so I must be dreaming, I asked for clarity which came and the city shaped into a more modern city with skyscrapers.

I decided to go on and walk, I walked into a dead end and when I walked back a dog with a meter long neck came running to me, (for reasons I see a lot of animals with long necks in my dreams) for a second I was scared, but I knew I was dreaming so I pet the dog (undertale teached me so much xD)

I walked over a bridge and tried to get my real life crush to walk next to me, but I was focusing too hard on staying vivid so it didnt work, instead I took a random girl I saw sitting on a bench with me.
We were teasing each other, she pushed me into a group of girls from which 1 girl started walking with us too.

We came to a train station, suddently the girls started fighting and took off each others clothes (this was not my lucid idea but I did like it :p )

When I wanted to join they both runned into a train and were gone, I got into a train too which was a taxi from the inside.
The taxi driver asked me where to go, I didnt know, he offered to bring me to mexico but I said no.

Here I forgot that I was dreaming for a while and I forgot what happend, I remembered I was dreaming again when I was laying on top of a girl.

My classmates came in and said the girl needed to be destroyed since she's a robot.
I tried to stop them by cutting random wires I saw near a door (I dont know why, I just saw the cable cutter we use at work and I was like, Screw it xD)

We apparently were at a high futuristic tower, my classmates threw the robot girl off the tower, I was sad for a moment, but it was a dream so I kept on going.

My real life crush was finaly here, I decided to tell him (yes, my crush is a boy, so what) my true feelings to see how my dream would respond, he said he did not like me but wanted to stay friends, I was somewhat happy with this and went on walking with him trough a beautifull forrest untill I woke up.

So yea, this is what happens when I decide to follow my dream story while lucid.

What do you guys think, any thoughts about meanings behind something? Or did you just enjoy reading it? Feel free to say it :D
I would like to know

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

ThePurple

Re: Following the dream

Postby ThePurple » 07 May 2016 02:10

I enjoyed reading! :)

It's interesting that you dream of animals with long necks, but I have no idea if that means something. I dream of animals a lot and they are often miniaturized, overgrown, hybridized, morphing or distorted somehow, but not in such a specific consistent way as yours.

It is inspiring to see how you followed the dream, but when it challenged you by trying to scare you or make you sad, you were able to overcome and continue. Goals! Also using the dream to rehearse telling your crush is smart... And walking in a beautiful forest even when you're "rejected" to me means you are thinking that either way, you can spend time enjoying life with him.

Frisout

Postby Frisout » 07 May 2016 22:49

Haha, glad you liked it.
This is indeed the dream I am the most proud off, thats why I decided to share it here :D

LucidCamostar34

Postby LucidCamostar34 » 09 May 2016 12:31

It's probably because of lesser dog from Undertale.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
Attachments
image.png
image.png (20.76 KiB) Viewed 725 times
We can only dream....

Frisout

Postby Frisout » 09 May 2016 12:51

Thing is that I had this dream before I played undertale, plus the dog was black and running on 4 legs, so lesser dog had nothing to do with this

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”