hi

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Laura

hi

Postby Laura » 07 May 2016 10:01

Hi I am laura am 38 from Lebanon . I am new role this experience . Even though I had lucid dreams a long time ago but till now I didn't realize that it was something special. My question is: is there any link between seeingnumbers like 11:11 or 4:44 or 1111 and the lucid dreamer. Coz those numbers follow me all the days . Thank you

[ Post made via Android ] Image

ThePurple

Re: hi

Postby ThePurple » 07 May 2016 18:02

Welcome!

Regarding the numbers: I often check the time and find that the clock reads certain four-digit numbers that are significant to me... but is it really that often? How many dozens of times have I looked at the clock and forgotten the time a moment later? I only notice the number as something special because the number already has meaning. Even if 1111 was not significant to you before, repetition of numbers is related to ideas of luck. It is also visually striking. Both of these will make you notice the number in a different way.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 08 May 2016 08:37

We all long to find meaning in clouds too, and find what we want to see.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Laura

Postby Laura » 08 May 2016 10:25

Yes I think so when we long for something we believe in anything :)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 08 May 2016 11:39

I gave a very short response which was to the point, but keep talking about dreams in other places here and don't be shy. Dream conversation will never get old, and can be talked about for ages.
You are new here from Lebanon? It's great to have you here in this group.
I hope you make a lot of friends. You have one already. ;)

jasmine2

Postby jasmine2 » 09 May 2016 03:01

It seems to me that many symbolic numbers and images can be associated with a variety of different ideas, depending on the psychological inclinations of the particular individual.

Some people have hopes for the harmonious evolution of human consciousness across many world cultures. Other people seem to be very fond of conspiracy theories, and predictions that The End Of The World is about to happen any day. Of course, they assume that they will be one of the few "chosen people" who will rise up to a realm of eternal salvation and glory.

I associate the number 11 or 11:11 with stability, or with some form of parallel concepts which are compatible with each other.

The number 4, or patterns like 4444, remind me of wholeness and balance.

Here are some interesting resources related to these number patterns.

Article - "11:11" - Token Rock - tokenrock.com

Article - "Have You Been Seeing 11:11 Everywhere? What Is The Significance Of 11:11?" - Alanna Ketler - collective-evolution.com

- Article - "On The Nature Of Four - Jung's Quarternity. Mandalas, The Stone and The Self" -
Red Ice - redice.tv

- Google Images for - "Mandala - Carl Jung"
Meditation Mandala images often contain motifs of a square or 4 other images evenly spaced around a central circle. Psychiatrist Carl Jung reported that similar images arose spontaneously in his imagination during a time in his life when he was feeling much conflict, and he was exploring deep levels of his own psyche. Later, he noticed that many of his clients. who came to him for psychotherapy, also reported mandala-type images arising in their dreams and active imagination.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 09 May 2016 03:35

jasmine2 wrote:The number 4, or patterns like 4444, remind me of wholeness and balance.

You aren't Chinese, are you? To them, 4 is unlucky and some elevators don't have a level 4 much like 13 in Western Culture. Meaning is in the eye of the beholder.

Four of something certainly is very balanced though isn't it, unlike the character, 4, which wants to topple over to the left.

jasmine2

Postby jasmine2 » 09 May 2016 04:15

Regarding my above post. The website - redice.tv - promotes a number of extreme political opinions, which I do not agree with.

However, I do think that the article, which I recommended (on the redice.tv - website) - "On The Nature Of Four - Jung's Quarternity. Mandala, The Stone and the Self" - is a very thoughtful discussion. Psychiatrist Carl Jung explored and wrote about many wise and intuitive ideas regarding the nature of the psyche. These ideas are in tune with a philosophy which affirms the uniqueness and innate worth of individuals, and supports increasing harmony, tolerance, diversity, and co-operation in the world community.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”