new ld strategies

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
lucidity4life

new ld strategies

Postby lucidity4life » 08 May 2016 16:38

I've come up with some new strategies or techniques that I've never heard anyone mention before... they are very clever and obvious... I am going to write a blog on them on my website... sorry for the tease.

i will share this.. i don't know how many of you meditate, but it totally helps with lucid dreaming.. you'll be dreaming and without a cue or even seeing it coming, or without doing a "reality check" you just boom, lucid.
botanicalguides.com - live love dream - Botanical Guides is a comprehensive guide to oneirogens and other ethnobotanicals a-z.

Frisout

Re: new ld strategies

Postby Frisout » 08 May 2016 22:07

Even tho this topic is useless, since you are trying to promote your blog without even linking it, I do have found a new good stragedy that works for me.

For a while now I got to wear something in my mouth during nights from the dentist.
When in a dream I could feel the thing in my mouth and boom I was lucid.

So in short, am I wearing my night thingy while not in bed? Im dreaming

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

lucidity4life

Re: new ld strategies

Postby lucidity4life » 09 May 2016 00:41

nah i just wanted to hear from other ppl if they have some less common strategies that they have come up with on their own
botanicalguides.com - live love dream - Botanical Guides is a comprehensive guide to oneirogens and other ethnobotanicals a-z.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”