Flying, bears, and lucidity

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Harry Potter

Flying, bears, and lucidity

Postby Harry Potter » 08 May 2016 18:48

I am in a church, where I do community service every week. I go into the bathroom (for some reason there Is a bathroom where there is not usually one). When I come out, there is a bear on the church. I see it charge towards me; I slam the door of the bathroom to keep it out. After a minute, a large bunny comes and scares the bear away from the door. I run out. There are a lot of people in the church now, and a lot of bears. It hits me: I'm dreaming! I consider doing a reality check, but I decide that I'm aware enough that I'm dreaming. The bear charges at me again. This time, instead of running into the bathroom, I fly up. I float near the ceiling for a moment before I shoot down into the ground. I cascade through the darkness, and the scene materializes into a forest by what used to be my elementary school. There are more bears all around. I run up and tag one, and it turns to chase me. I take huge bounds through the forest, and then fly up through the trees. The branches get in my way, and I resort to a sort of swimming flying. I turn, and shoot into the ground again. Once surrounded by darkness, I turn and shoot back up. I come up near a lake at the edge of the forest. My friend and some random old man are standing by. My friend looks at the old man and says "I've been thinking about it, and I'm transgender." I turn to the lake, and fly out over it. I fly right near the top of the land, and brush my hands over the water. As I do this, I become slightly scared. I know that if I wanted to, I could wake up. I feel my body in my bed, but manage to hang onto the dream. As I zoom along, I can feel the cold water against my hands. I consider drinking it, but due to my full lucidity I decide that I might get sick if I did. A group of schoolchildren splashes out into the lake. I say hello to some of the kids, and then the dream ends.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
DILD's: 17

WILD's: 2

Current LD Goals: shapeshift (Probably my favorite thing to do), and jump off of a skyscraper

Frisout

Re: Flying, bears, and lucidity

Postby Frisout » 08 May 2016 21:59

Haha, seems cool
Next time you are lucid and there is a animal running at you, try to just calmly pet the animal and see how it reacts xD

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Harry Potter

Postby Harry Potter » 08 May 2016 22:42

Oooh, I hadn't thought of that. Seems like a cool idea. Bear riding, here I come!
DILD's: 17

WILD's: 2

Current LD Goals: shapeshift (Probably my favorite thing to do), and jump off of a skyscraper

DawnXEye11

Postby DawnXEye11 » 17 May 2016 21:18

Why did you think you would get sick from drinking the water?Did you become semi lucid? Overall sounded like fun more than scary but I guess thats probably cause I'm not afraid of bears.Also I love the lake part. You just reminded me a part of my dream from last night.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Lucid dreaming will always be apart of me that I cherish. Even If I'm different.
【☆Have a sweet dream☆】(●UωU).zZZ

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 18 May 2016 05:29

I've had a few bear attacks in my dreams. I think it's different for everyone. I regard them as big, misunderstood dogs that I want to get close to, but never want to see in a forest. I would love to go camping, but those majestic animals scare me. I'd rather see them on TV.

You never did say if you are transgender, or not, or what your views are on that, but fighting a primal predator in a church certainly raises alarm bells for others interpreting this dream, or should I say, Church bells.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

DawnXEye11

Postby DawnXEye11 » 18 May 2016 05:47

HAGART wrote:I've had a few bear attacks in my dreams. I think it's different for everyone. I regard them as big, misunderstood dogs that I want to get close to, but never want to see in a forest. I would love to go camping, but those majestic animals scare me. I'd rather see them on TV.

You never did say if you are transgender, or not, or what your views are on that, but fighting a primal predator in a church certainly raises alarm bells for others interpreting this dream, or should I say, Church bells.

Oh, I see. I rather see them on television too. ^^ Do you mean on my profile? I'm a female. Ohhh, you fear them because of their dream interpretation?

Lucid dreaming will always be apart of me that I cherish. Even If I'm different.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 18 May 2016 06:47

(The Church is anti-gay and transgeder. That was the joke)

I see things a different way. Yes, I think Bears are cuddly even though they want to eat me. Those teddy bears we snuggled with want to eat your liver with fava beans and a bottle of Cianti!
I don't trust them.
I just realized a gay joke and 'bear' can be a whole different meaning, girl friend, but I won't go there.

I'm sorry. I'm the comedian around here, but seriously,

Great dream and I hope you get more! I really do. Dreams are like a candle.... if you light someone else, it never diminishes your own flame.

DawnXEye11

Postby DawnXEye11 » 18 May 2016 16:33

HAGART wrote:(The Church is anti-gay and transgeder. That was the joke)

I see things a different way. Yes, I think Bears are cuddly even though they want to eat me. Those teddy bears we snuggled with want to eat your liver with fava beans and a bottle of Cianti!
I don't trust them.
I just realized a gay joke and 'bear' can be a whole different meaning, girl friend, but I won't go there.

I'm sorry. I'm the comedian around here, but seriously,

Great dream and I hope you get more! I really do. Dreams are like a candle.... if you light someone else, it never diminishes your own flame.

Oh I just realized something. I confused you for the OP. XD Sorry.hehe Yeah, they would tear us up and eat us.Its good that you like to be a comedian here too. Makes things livelier. Sorry I got you mixed up with the op though. >. < You probably thought I was the op too after I replied to you.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 18 May 2016 20:57

DawnXEye11 wrote:Oh I just realized something. I confused you for the OP. XD Sorry.hehe Yeah, they would tear us up and eat us.Its good that you like to be a comedian here too. Makes things livelier. Sorry I got you mixed up with the op though. >. < You probably thought I was the op too after I replied to you.

Yea, I did confuse you with the OP, too. :lol:

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”