Ready to Learn

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Dreamdust

Ready to Learn

Postby Dreamdust » 12 May 2016 01:26

Uh, hello! I'd like to briefly introduce myself, before I dive into the forums.

Recently, I've starting to become interested in dreaming and lucid dreaming, and I'm here to learn and ask questions, as well as learn how to lucid dream. There are several reasons as to why. First of all, this stuff is so cool and interesting to learn about. Second, it would just be plain cool to be able to control and shape your dreams. Also, I think I can use lucid dreaming to help me with my anxiety, and my confidence. And maybe it would open up another part of my mind to get creative ideas from, for my writing. So that's why I'm here.

I don't really know how to end these things. Um.. bye I guess. :roll:

Frisout

Re: Ready to Learn

Postby Frisout » 12 May 2016 19:58

Hello and welcome.
It seems cool how you already say you dont just want to fly in dreams, but want to use lucid dreams to get more confidence and improve your skills, thats a great goal!

Feel free to ask any question that gets on your mind, I myself aint the best at answering questions since I'm not the best yet, but there are enough people who will help you here, thats why I like this forum.

Have fun on your journey to lucidity, and beyond! :D

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”