Three Dreams

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Dreamdust

Three Dreams

Postby Dreamdust » 12 May 2016 02:01

Dream 1: I was laying in the floor of a parking garage, and I think that I had fainted or pretended to faint or something. Hannah Hart was hovering over me, all worried. Then, she lays on top of me, as if she's protecting me, and I can feel her body on top of mine, and I can feel the warmth of her body. I also noticed that I was a guy (I'm a girl). I can't remember why she laid on top of me. I almost think I remember hearing a guy's voice telling us to get down or something like that, but I can't remember. This was actually the dream that got me interested in this stuff, because of how real it felt and how real Hannah felt.

Dream 2: I'm inside this room, which has a counter, stools, and overhead cabinets. It kind of looked like the coffee shop from Tokyo Ghoul (which is an anime that I had been binge-watching for the past week when I dreamed this). A light was shining down overtop of it, almost like a spotlight. The rest of the room was empty and dark. Hannah Hart was there washing a coffee mug, and she was dresses as a waitress. I sat down at one of the stools and ordered something. We started chatting, and then I realized who she was. I asked her and she confirmed and we hugged. Next thing I know Grace Helbig and Mamrie Hart are coming over to hang out or something. Someone brought a bottle of wine, and I remember thinking, "I'm not old enough to drink," and then it kind of morphed into a pan of a crumbly dessert dish. Then we are out in the front yard of my Aunt's old house before she moved, and we're all running around and Hannah is hanging around me while the other two are pulling each other in a plastic red kids wagon. Then Grace starts shouting that we have to get inside, and that we have to hurry. I think the sun was coming up or something, or a car was coming down the road, or both. Then I hear Tyler Oakley start talking about how we all fell asleep, and it shows a bedroom, with Grace, Hannah, and Mamrie sprawled out on the floor and bed, sleeping. Tyler says that I fell asleep under a table, and he laughs. It shows underneath a table, but I'm not there. Then I wake up.

Dream 3: Hannah Hart is in this dream too. My memory of this one isn't as good. I remember being nervous, and Hannah would be like, "it's okay," and trying to make me feel better. I remember looking down at my hands at one point and fiddling with them like I do when I get nervous, and Hannah placed her hand on mine and I look up at her and she tells me its okay. I remember driving in a car or a truck with her down the road, and some man was driving us. We were at a stoplight and this woman walks into the middle of the road when the light is green, and a tractor trailer is facing in front of us, but it isn't moving. We drive up to this barber shop (which is the one that my Dad and my brothers go to get their hair cut) and we go inside. I sit down on one of the chairs and Hannah does my hair and gives me a haircut. That's all I remember.

Maybe someone will find entertainment in these, who knows. I just felt like sharing them.

HAGART

Re: Three Dreams

Postby HAGART » 15 May 2016 03:45

All these dreams must have been in the same night, I assume. There's an obvious connection threading them all together: Hannah Hart, who I had to look up because I don't know who they are and actually still don't, but see an image of her at least.

There are many details to the dreams you had, and I commend you on your dream recall. I don't want to write any of my interpretations because I'm usually wrong. However, I will say, most of it, just like my dreams come from things we saw on TV or personal places, and of course family members.

Maybe someone will find entertainment in these, who knows. I just felt like sharing them.

This TOTALLY sounds like something I would say. We should stop being so shy about it, fearing we actually bother anyone else by sharing a dream. Even if somebody didn't reply, it doesn't mean they didn't read it.

I for one read it, and liked it. It actually reminds me of the way I record my own non-lucid dreams most of the time. Keep it up, and welcome to the forum!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Summerlander

Re: Three Dreams

Postby Summerlander » 24 May 2016 13:28

Who is Hannah Hart?
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”