Precognition Dream

Share your most awesome, bizarre or lifelike dreams of the non-lucid variety. Tell us about your weirdest nightmares and false awakenings.
Mrs. Hiddleston

Precognition Dream

Postby Mrs. Hiddleston » 12 May 2016 05:55

Hi, everyone!
So, I have quite the weird dream to discuss, and it's probably nothing, but the coincidence is just too crazy / creepy to not talk about!

So, my name is Cheyanne, but ever since I could remember my family always called me 'Chyna' as a nickname, after the famous WWE Wrestler / Diva that recently passed away. Well, my dad, stepmom and I went to the Grand Canyon the weekend of April 15-17, and I had a dream while there that was odd to me.

It was so life like, so vivid, so... peaceful. Until the end. I was in a dark blue, almost black dress and had a fur cloak on my shoulders. It was about evening/twilight, as the sky was just beginning to darken. I was walking on an open space on the outside of an old, brown, brick castle, and I could tell it was old because some of the bricks were crumbling and it showed definite wear and tear. I turned my attention to the great stretch of land in front of the castle, lush green grass and free of any and all blemishes. There was a slight breeze, and it was just strong enough to blow my hair behind my shoulders. I cannot even put into words the feeling I felt during this. It was more than peaceful, it was more freedom than I've ever felt before. I just felt like I could do anything. All of a sudden, I hear a deep, loud caw. I turn around and look up, and perched on the very top of the castle tower, I see a very large raven looking down at me. It cawed again, the caw sounding like it was all around me, before flying off the top of the tower and down towards me. I outstretched my bare arm, and it slowed and landed on my bicep, it's wings stretched out and it cawed again. It was pointed towards the land, though, and stayed completely still, like it was trying to show me something. When I looked back at the previously beautiful land, it was gone. The ground had barely any patches of grass, and those were turning yellow. The ground was cracked, and the most unsettling part was there was one single tombstone in the ground. I suddenly felt like there was more presences around me, and when I turned my head, I saw about 100 or more pitch black ravens surrounding me, all either on the castle walls or on the ground next to me. Then, as if something startled them, they all took off at once and began to fly in a swirling vortex around me, including the one on my arm. They all began cawing and I could hear it in my head and I saw nothing but black feathers surrounding me. Then, I woke up.

I was curious about what ravens meant in dreams, so I looked it up. Apparently, ravens mean death in some way. Creepily enough, Chyna (the WWE Diva) died three days later.

Like I said, it's probably just a weird coincidence, but it really made me think, haha.

I hope you enjoyed the read!
“Never give up on someone with a mental illness. When "I" is replaced by "We", illness becomes wellness.”
― Shannon L. Alder

Return to “Share Your Non-Lucid Dreams”