Teleportation And Air Bending

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
LucidWhale

Teleportation And Air Bending

Postby LucidWhale » 13 May 2016 03:25

I have found a technique when I'm lucid on how to teleport from place to place. I look at where I want to travel to, then flutter my eyes and imagine I'm there, you should try it sometime. Also has anyone one else shot or blasted air out of their hands, I enjoy these things more than flipping or flying.

DawnXEye11

Re: Teleportation And Air Bending

Postby DawnXEye11 » 17 May 2016 04:37

Wind is a awesome element to play with in dreams. I think I prefer it more than the other elements. I used it to stop a tornado that formed in my dream before and I like to use it for attacking in dreams. Although I'm not a violent person and don't fight much. Also, that sounds like a nice technique to teleport.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Lucid dreaming will always be apart of me that I cherish. Even If I'm different.
【☆Have a sweet dream☆】(●UωU).zZZ

LucidWhale

Postby LucidWhale » 17 May 2016 15:19

DawnXEye11 wrote:Wind is a awesome element to play with in dreams.

I agree, especially when a lucid dream is vivid, it is fun pushing your friends around with wind or even making them fly back into a wall. Wind is also a unique power because it rarely results in bad injury, it's just a good way of annoying people.

DawnXEye11

Postby DawnXEye11 » 17 May 2016 20:56

LucidWhale wrote:
DawnXEye11 wrote:Wind is a awesome element to play with in dreams.

I agree, especially when a lucid dream is vivid, it is fun pushing your friends around with wind or even making them fly back into a wall. Wind is also a unique power because it rarely results in bad injury, it's just a good way of annoying people.

XD I'm not sure if pushing friends into the wall is fun for me but yeah. It does seem to give less casualities. Especially when compared to earth and fire.

Lucid dreaming will always be apart of me that I cherish. Even If I'm different.
【☆Have a sweet dream☆】(●UωU).zZZ

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 19 May 2016 04:52

I'm a water bender. 8-)
I've tried others, but that's the one that's most natural to me.

I don't fly well in dreams, but one time I changed the way I think about it. Instead of trying to fly in the air, I controlled the air, like an airbender, and it lifted me up and flew me around as if I was a leaf in the wind. I was able to control where I went, not by my actions, but by controlling the 'wind' around me. I should try it again sometime.

And yes, as for teleporting, after a while, lucid dreamers start to figure out that walking takes way to long, so you might as well just zoom in to something in the distance that you see.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”