A Lucid Experience

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
jjmcbride

A Lucid Experience

Postby jjmcbride » 19 May 2016 08:25

Hello there, I'm JJ. I'm 18 years old and growing up I've had quite a few lucid experiences and have been in touch with paranormal entities and experiences. I would like to share as many stories as I can, so here is the first.

I was around thirteen years old, dealing with many difficult things in my life. I was just coming out as gay to an un-accepting (at the time) family. I had really no friends, I was by myself a lot of the time and in my spare time I would play video games, watch television or just lay in my bed with the lights off. When I would do this I would either have very lucid dreams, some-what contact with some sort of entities or VERY rarely an OBE. So for this experience I had just been diagnosed with severe depression and anxiety and so that may account for the reason why there was so much randomness going on in my dream-like state. I remember closing my eyes as usual. Slowly falling into a very deep sleep. I woke up on the couch and had wondered how I had gotten there. I soon realized I was dreaming. A golden light was quickly flooding through the windows and open lights. I started seeing all of my family members (even the ones who have passed on) appear in front of me. All dressed in black, all very sad or depressed.. almost like they were all about to start crying. I had gone up to my uncle and I tried communicating with him and he just stared at me, he almost looked angry with me. I could see groups of my family members talking to each other and I couldn't make out what any of them were saying because they were all so quiet. They were all whispering making sure I didn't hear them. I think that was my sub-conscious dealing with events going on at the time. I soon went over to the door, I put my hand on the door knob and opened the door. I could feel a cool breeze come over me and it was very refreshing. I soon told myself I wanted to drive and all of a sudden a brand new mustang appeared and I drove in that for about ten seconds and woke up. Years later, I decided I wanted to contact my astral side and I suddenly fell asleep rather quickly. I was sitting on a bench by the ocean (fully lucid) and when I looked over, my grandmother (who had passed away when I was six years old) was sitting next to me smiling and looking out at the ocean. "What are you doing here? I've missed you so much!" I said. "I'm not your grandmother." The figure said back, still smiling. "I'm your guide. I took the form I thought would be most pleasing to you." It added. "A guide?" I asked. "Yes. There are things me and you need to discuss. It's been far too long and there are things I need to show you." It said. I was completely stunned at this point trying to figure out what was going on. The figure (still in the form of my grandmother) created a table in front of us and the bench. A golden scroll was on it. The figure reached out and opened it making sure I didn't see what was written. "This is your destiny. You have a lot to do in this life. Great things. Big things. It all starts right here. With me. Talking to me. I won't always be able to appear to you like this and contact you through vocalization, but I will guide you and show you what you need to do in the active world." She looked over and smiled at me. "Ezekiel will protect you as he has been since you were born. I know you've made contact with him before and he told you his name. He is your guardian and no harm will come to you with him by your side." She said. (Ezekiel is the name of my guardian angel that I have felt with my since I can remember.) "Alright, there is nothing left I can contact you about. It was a pleasure meeting with you." She said looking back at the ocean. "Ca-..Can I ask you something?" I said stuttering. "Sure." She said looking back at me. "C-Can I hug you? I've really missed my Grandmother." I said trying not to cry. She laughed and smiled. I hugged her, smelling that unique clothing she would wear. I then woke up suddenly feeling EXTREMELY light headed and a huge pain in the back center of my head. I believe that was all real and has something to do with my future. I have not contacted the guide since that experience but plan to shortly. This may sound crazy, but it's just a few of my experiences. Thank you.

DawnXEye11

Re: A Lucid Experience

Postby DawnXEye11 » 20 May 2016 21:18

Its weird that you were light headed when you woke up. Did you have a headache at the time or were you just sleeping in a bad position? Overall sounds like an interesting dream. Although you see them more as a spirit guide and I see them more as a dream guide I think it was great that she was able to lift your spirits up and help you at a depressing time. I remember a dream I had about a guide that sort of reminds me of your dream cause the guide took me somewhere and showed me something while talking to me about something I was concerned about. Good times. But you mentioned that sometimes you would use dreams to try and talk with entities. That reminded me of the time I wanted to share dream and attempted to come across anybody in a dream. I ended up getting weird, scary dreams though so i stopped. But yeah,that's what happens sometime when you bored and depressed I guess. I wouldn't try it now though.
Lucid dreaming will always be apart of me that I cherish. Even If I'm different.
【☆Have a sweet dream☆】(●UωU).zZZ

Pilgrim

Postby Pilgrim » 21 May 2016 04:06

JJ, is your view of the spiritual world dervied from your dreams and experiences? For example, did you hear of "guides" and believe in them before you had the encounter in your dream? This forum has a variety of views. Some do not believe in the spiritual world at all. I believe in the spiritual world, but my perspective is rare. How do you determine what has basis in reality verses just a dream?

Thanks for sharing,

Pilgrim

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 21 May 2016 04:48

sounds like this could of been real.

The higher spiritual guides can cause dizziness and lightheadedness cause they have a higher vibration rate and that can affect us when we are in contact. Their higher frequency can also cause us pain in chakra spots as their vibration causes ours to increase which leads to bringing any energy blocks we have to the surface for clearing and those energy blocks then can lead to pain. (the main chakras in the head are at the third eye, the crown of the head at top and the back centre of the head where you got the pain, this last one is also sometimes known as the 8th chakra).

The back of the head one is by some actually called the "well of dreams".

"The Eighth Chakra is also known as The "Well of Dreams”. It sits just at the occipital at the back of the head. When fully activated, this Center will regulate multi-dimensional telepathic communication. The crystals that stimulate this chakra are Pink Tourmaline and Clear Quartz and the color is Magenta. This chakra's location is at the base of the skull (the medulla oblongata) and is also called the Mouth of God. When opened, The kundalini is activated as well as some spiritual abilities. Some may experience more Clairvoyance, out of body travel, advanced dream-recall capabilities, healing gifts, telepathy, even empathy are all abilities that this center is responsible for activating."

this dream to do with dreaming and being connected to telepathy, talking to a spirit guide would make this chakra more active and hence more likely for pain in this area. In those who are depressed there are more blocks so even more likely to get some pain on spiritual contact, depression shuts down chakras while the spiritual contact forces them to open up more.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Pilgrim

Postby Pilgrim » 22 May 2016 04:05

Tania, before I got a registration login to the forum recently, I had read some of your posts. I am inclined to believe that you report your experiences truthfully and with care. The few of your posts that I read included your astral experiences, such as your remote view of the voucher, your remote moving of a chair witnessed by your children, as well as a few other accounts.

Is there a place on the forum where you presented or debated arguments about the system of explanation that you hold? I would like to read such a section. I do not doubt that your system 'works' to account for experience. My question is discernment between good, evil, and ultimate truth.

About what percent of people on the forum embrace your worldview? I am probably a loner, but I would like to add respectful challenge, if appropriate, on some thread.

jjmcbride

Postby jjmcbride » 23 May 2016 03:24

I have been visited by many spirits as a very young child. It may have been pushed upon me more than regular children because of how I am very open in a closed family. My old childhood bedroom is supposedly haunted as when I was a child, my father heard an Elmo doll going off when he was setting up my bed frame and the doll was speaking in full sentences and saying weird things. I've had many experiences seeing spirits and have heard voices randomly through out my life. I was not informed what a "guide" was until that dream. Then I started to research it. I fully believe in a spiritual world because I've been a part of it longer than I can remember. I do believe in God as well. The level of the dream was more .. (at a loss for better words) existing and lucid than anything I have ever experienced previously. I believe that everyone has their own choice to believe what they want, I'm simply on here to share my experiences on what I've done in my lifetime so far. :)

Pilgrim wrote:JJ, is your view of the spiritual world dervied from your dreams and experiences? For example, did you hear of "guides" and believe in them before you had the encounter in your dream? This forum has a variety of views. Some do not believe in the spiritual world at all. I believe in the spiritual world, but my perspective is rare. How do you determine what has basis in reality verses just a dream?

Thanks for sharing,

Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Postby Pilgrim » 24 May 2016 03:22

Okay, you should feel comfortable sharing.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 24 May 2016 13:20

What makes you believe in God? Have you had experiences with Him, too? If so, what was He like?
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”