Hello!! :D

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Divided in Two

Hello!! :D

Postby Divided in Two » 19 May 2016 21:04

Well... I'm Iago from Brasil, I live in a city called Goiânia. I'm 21.
Since I was a kid, I had dreams that I could control them.
I thought it was a normal thing, but today I found this. "Lucid Dream"
Found it on youtube and now I know what I'm doing...

Is about eight months I can control my dreams more accurately.
I learned with myself how to create, how to keep , how to manipulate the dream, how to be bulletproof...
I found this interesting. I created some ways to not "crash" the dream.
For me it's like this: I realize I'm dreaming ; I accept; and then I try not to "crash " it . Not to " Crash " it , must have something to sustain some action or place. Ex: if I have no knowledge on how to fly helicopter , while attempting to fly it , my dream would end and I would wake up .

Nice to find a place where there are ppl that can control it too.
First post, first day I saw about lucid dreams.
Sorry about my bad english.

Summerlander

Re: Hello!! :D

Postby Summerlander » 19 May 2016 21:45

Ei caralho! Voce e Brasileiro? Eu ajudo, amigo! Tu es dualista? :mrgreen:
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Z0rb

Postby Z0rb » 19 May 2016 22:55

Summerlander, eu canso-me de ler os teus artigos e és tuga. :P Bom saber. lol
“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”
― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Divided in Two

Postby Divided in Two » 19 May 2016 23:43

Não sou do tipo de pessoa que segue alguma doutrina.
Relevo partes de varias... Não sou dualista.
:D

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 20 May 2016 00:01

Z0rb, e bom saber disso. Agora sabes que o Antonio de Oliveira Salazar nao foi o maior Portugues que viveu, alias, ele era um grande megalomaniaco! :mrgreen:

Divided in Two, o teu nome sugere dualismo! Mas eu estou a brincar. Eu tambem nao sou dualista. Eu acho que a resposta para acabar com o misterio esta na natureza da materia. A consciencia e apenas um dos seus efeitos, assim como a gravidade, e um dia, eu espero, vamos poder entender mais. :-)
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 20 May 2016 05:22

Welcome, Divided in Two.

People have been lucid dreaming for years before anyone even assigned a label to it. It's always just an odd person, not like others , who can't relate to family or friends, and learn it on their own because it's intuitive. Thankfully, with the advent of the internet, now we all have a place to gather and talk, and it surprises me all the time how there seems to be no correlation to where a person is from and lucid dreaming. This is global. Lucid dreaming is beyond language and culture. Nobody even needs words to explain it, but we try.

I wish I could understand what you all were saying though. I might use google translate and try to add something.

Before I do, it's funny how I can actually pick up on a lot of it, knowing French, and English. Language is quite easy to pick up once you understand the basics and how words were derived in the first place.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 20 May 2016 10:43

We can etymologise certain words to be derived from ancient languages like Latin, which furcated in its evolution to form the linguistic diversity we have today. We can ascertain that Portuguese is closer to Latin than English. 8-)

- Padmasambhava

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 20 May 2016 16:23

"furcated"? Speak English!
I'm just poking fun at you. :mrgreen:
(I looked it up. It's actually the perfect word. I too like to learn new words)

Yes, English stems from Latin, Greek and Germanic origins and once you understand you can discern all the variations and it just sort of clicks. Portuguese is not that different once you break the code.

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 20 May 2016 18:33

Furcate off, Hagart. :mrgreen:

- Padmasambhava

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 21 May 2016 04:02

Go FURCATE yourself too! :lol:

Return to “Introduce Yourself”