Better late than never...

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
Frisout

Better late than never...

Postby Frisout » 20 May 2016 22:32

Now I have been around this forum for a month or so now, but I never took time to properly introduce myself

My name is Friso Postma, and Im a 17 year old boy from The Netherlands

I am in the middle of teaching myself how to lucid dream, sadly im not a natural, but Im doing quite well in my oppinion.
I used to do it when I was around 14, stopped because I didnt really understand it, and now im picking it up again for around 3 months now.

My hobbies are playing the guitar and drawing (digital art), I also drew my first lucid dream, you can see in the pinned topic called "dream art wanted"

So yea, next time you see me around you know a bit more about me, have a nice day everyone :D

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

HAGART

Re: Better late than never...

Postby HAGART » 10 Jan 2017 08:23

My reply was better late than never. ;)
I know Frisout from Skype and he was saying that nobody ever replied to his introduction long ago which feels like a slap in the face, making you feel lonely and unwelcome. (Not in those words. I'm exaggerating.)

It feels good to get a reply in the introduction section, so I'll take the time to reply to others here who have recently joined.

Happy now, Frisout?
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Frisout

Re: Better late than never...

Postby Frisout » 10 Jan 2017 08:26

I love you hagart xD

Return to “Introduce Yourself”