First lucid dream as a "lucid dreamer"

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Divided in Two

First lucid dream as a "lucid dreamer"

Postby Divided in Two » 21 May 2016 15:07

Well... as I introduced myself, I control my dreams for a long time.
I found this community, now I'm testing some things I read.

Today I tested the "hand-trick"
I never needed to use this "check".
But the experience was really great, and WORKS!
I think with this check, you give yourself a little bit power of control.
And the most insane thing was something that I felt into my body. (as a chill, but diferent :lol: )
Today I also had connectivity with the outside ( my room ) . I heard the alarm ( my phone rings ) and in the dream I realized that would wake me up. And I was pissed off in the dream and woke up .

In the dream was like "oh fuck , the alarm, no, no, no, no, no. " * poof *

so this is a warning, remember to take off your alarm. x)

just one more thing. My hand was strange , and now looking at some arts forum , found a User with a picture (profile pic) to my hand in the dream.
And Its great to share this with you guys.
when you talk this to ppl that dosen't know how it is, they see you like a "crazy dude".

edit: found it!! the user is @taniaaust1

jasonskates

Re: First lucid dream as a "lucid dreamer"

Postby jasonskates » 02 Jun 2016 17:02

That's awesome man. I just had my first legit lucid dream last night, I've had dreams where I realized I was dreaming and instantly woke up. I've never been successful with the "hand trick" I've tried it before and it didn't work. Maybe because I'm very new to this... but what I did was I remembered a dream I had when I was young, before i fell asleep i imagined I was in a dungeon of some sort with a dragon. Because someone had told me that if I just imagine what I want to dream about and focus on it really hard I can have an actual dream about it. So technically last night wasn't my first lucid dream because I did this several time when I was young. but the first lucid dream where I knew it was a lucid dream. But I basically imagined the dungeon and dragon thing again and poof I was in a dream there and realized I was lucid then went to the beach haha. I awoke soon after that because I forgot I was dreaming it felt like real life. It was one of the best experiences in my life. Everything was perfect. I plan to get very good at lucid dreaming and then move on to astral projection. Good luck!

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”