Hello there

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
jjmcbride

Hello there

Postby jjmcbride » 23 May 2016 03:36

Hey, I'm JJ. I have made two posts on here already, but I plan on doing more and I assume introducing myself is probably a good idea. I'm 18 years old. I believe in a spiritual realm and I also believe in God. I believe I've had spiritual contact since I can remember even as a very young child. I joined this site to share my experiences and what I have done in my life-time that contributes to this. I have lucid dreams some-what often and am getting into the occult arts of Astral Traveling. I am looking for open-minded friends since no one around me knows I practice this, (except one cousin) nor would attempt anything like this. I am very friendly and supportive and I am just trying to better my and my family's lives. Thanks!
(Feel free to send me a message sometime)

Summerlander

Re: Hello there

Postby Summerlander » 23 May 2016 10:19

Do you subscribe to any particular spiritual cosmology. For example, do you believe in Hades, pusgatories, lower astrals, upper astrals, mental planes, divine realms etc.?
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 26 May 2016 07:56

Welcome to the forum!
We all want to find ourselves, don't we? Most of us have few others who we can speak with about our experiences, think, and feel. Especially at 18.

I must say, Astral Travel, or Lucid Dreaming, or whatever we choose to call it, is not an occult, but actually quite ordinary. I hope you read more here and learn from each others experiences.

Have fun, learn, and grow into it.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Pilgrim

Postby Pilgrim » 26 May 2016 10:32

We are glad that you are here! It is good and we welcome you to speak your mind. We want to embrace having people feel safe to communicate. You will find that we all have differing opinions on experience and reality, but we love to discuss so that we all learn.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”