Doing it for real this time

Drop a line here to introduce yourself! Let us know your background, where you're from in the world, your lucid goals.
R'lyeh

Doing it for real this time

Postby R'lyeh » 23 May 2016 15:11

Hello,

My name here is R'lyeh, for those who don't know, it's a fictional city in the Lovecraft universe.

I'm not new to lucid dreaming, in fact I discovered them a while ago, on the internet. I had tried before to have some, I had a few results but eventually life happened and so I lost most of the habits.

One classical success was having my first lucid dream (I was in a building similar to one in Inception), realizing I was dreaming, then screaming on the character next to me "I am dreaming ! I am dreaming", and then waking myself up. :mrgreen:

I had a few other success, apparently one of my working reality check is putting my hand on my nose and trying to breath through; digital gadget also don't seem to work a lot in my dreams.

I have Stephen LaBerge book on Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming, and could implement a few techniques. So far, I didn't had any more lucid dreams, however I only restarted the whole process (dream journal, etc) a few days ago.

I'm not only aiming to have lucid dream for the occasional dream sex, but also for the unlimited potential : creativity, healing, discovery... also some good fun. I used to play video games when I was younger, and I'm sure nothing like that can beat lucid dreams.

Anyway, I hope I'll learn a lot here and will be able to have more lucid dreams than ever.

By the way, are you dreaming right now ? ;)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”