disturbing erotic dream about Peter Lorre as Dr. Gogol

Tell us about your first lucid dream - and your latest. We want all the juicy details. Also share results of dream challenge experiments.
Nickfan40

disturbing erotic dream about Peter Lorre as Dr. Gogol

Postby Nickfan40 » 23 May 2016 18:27

This is a dream I had last Sunday. Hope it's not *too* erotic for this site!

I got out of bed, came down the stairs and went into my mother's bedroom. Everything I saw looked exactly like it did in real life.

Instead of seeing my mother in the bed, I saw a black-and white image of a bald, pleasantly plump man, naked except for a sheet covering him from the waist down. I recognize the man as Peter Lorre as Dr. Gogol from Mad Love (1935). I know that I am dreaming because I take off what little clothes I am wearing, a t-shirt and underwear, and got into bed with him, crawling up from the bottom. I see those popping eyes staring at me, but I don't care, I'm just glad to be lucid.

As I lay down on him, I noticed that his chest was smooth and slightly sweaty with a cool feel to it. I did not mind and it became warmer as I cuddled against him like a teddy bear. At first, it felt like I was lying with a dead man!

I straddle him and begin to rub myself against his erection, covered by the sheet. I pulled the sheet aside and didn't look at his penis as I placed it inside me; I was already pretty wet and it just slipped inside me. Before bed, I had been having fantasies about him; I took a nap at about 3pm and got up at about 4:30 pm. I sighed and shuddered in relief as I rode him, slowly, up and down.

I looked down to see that his eyes were half closed and he was moaning. I was so happy to give him pleasure. He reached out to stroke my legs. After a while, I pulled out and lay on top of him. When I got up to resume, I noticed that he had a vagina and I had a penis. It was strange-looking at first, sort of pink and artificial, but when I rubbed it, I felt a tingle run through me. Being curious, I spread his legs and touched his p****, tickling, kissing and licking. He had an odd unidentifiable smell and taste, so I was hesitant at first, then got bolder. This went on for awhile because I wanted him as wet as I had been. When he was ready, I positioned myself over him.

He looked straight at me and said, "I have always wondered what a woman's orgasm feels like."

"You're about to find out!" I said.

I slid into him slowly and thrusted. I stared down into his beautiful brown eyes, then straightened out and had more romantic sex with him, every part of our bodies touching from head to toe. I heard him moan, a beautiful, musical sound. "Faster. Harder. Please!" He begged. WOW, the doc is kinky!

I grunted into his ear and gave him what he wanted. We were cheek to cheek for awhile, then I began to nibble his ear and neck. I felt his arms around me and his thrusts against me. Whoa! This felt GOOD!

Then something strange happened. I was pretty much gone with orgasm and I couldn't think. I was biting his neck and ear and running my hands through his graying hair, pulling it. HAIR?! For a minute, I thought he had morphed into Claude Rains, which wouldn't have been so bad, either! Whoever this was, they were fighting against me, trying to get me off them. I smelled a familiar scent as I buried my face in their hair.

I heard them scream, "YOU W****! You B****! You L******!" What are you doing?! I'll tell everyone what you are!" I recognized the voice as my own mother's! At that time, I had my clothes back on. I got out of bed as fast as I could, back upstairs in my own bedroom. I glanced at the clock on the dresser and it said, "1:00"; I knew it was AM because it was dark outside. The numbers were red, but in real life, they were green. I got back into bed and went to sleep.
_______________________________________________________________________________________
The dream felt so real that I thought I was going through a sleep disorder called, "Sexomnia" in which people, while sleepwalking, get into other people's houses and beds and have sex with them, and even go to bars and pick up men and women!

The next morning, I had to resist the temptation to ask my mother, "Did you have a dream last night that I was "rutting" on you?" :lol: I believe in mutual dreams. If she did, she didn't say anything to me about it.

Nickfan40

Re: disturbing erotic dream about Peter Lorre as Dr. Gogol

Postby Nickfan40 » 23 May 2016 18:36

The disturbing things about were these: I couldn't feel flesh, just "went through the motions of sex", Dr. Gogol wasn't screaming and yelling (maybe I didn't want him to), at the end, I was having sex with my own mother; I felt horrible, guilty and sick to my stomach.

I wasn't sure who I was to him: his nurse? a prostitute? a shape shifting space alien that could change their (and others') genitalia at will? Maybe he had strange taste in sex, creepy, but interesting, and I'd like to do it again.

Summerlander

Re: disturbing erotic dream about Peter Lorre as Dr. Gogol

Postby Summerlander » 24 May 2016 00:17

Oh my ... :-P
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “Share Your Lucid Dreams”