Woke up with perfume bottle in my bed?!?!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Tom538

Woke up with perfume bottle in my bed?!?!

Postby Tom538 » 27 May 2016 07:50

Hi,

so this morning I woke up on my back, and my perfume that I haven't used in a long time was under me. Now, let me tell you where the bottle normally stands... I have some square blocks with holes in it stacked up on each other, next to my bed.

The perfume is in the middle one. my question is: was it lucid dreaming or did I put it in my bed? I don't remember putting it in my bed and there is no reason either.

I would have to reach with my hand into the hole and pick it up. The hole is as big as a hand with spread fingers.

Let me know what you think about this. I don't really like the idea of things happening in my sleep and me having no control.

Edit: I also have to mention that my curtains were perfectly closed. After I put the perfume back, they were open a little bit.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Knife

Re: Woke up with perfume bottle in my bed?!?!

Postby Knife » 27 May 2016 08:00

Sleep walking?

Maybe your subsconscious was annoyed by your natural odor at night? :mrgreen:

Still weird tho, you're sure you didn't put it there before and just dont remember? Or maybe the bottle has been swimming in your bed for a longer time and you just didn't notice it?
Inherit the earth

Tom538

Postby Tom538 » 27 May 2016 08:29

Knife wrote:Sleep walking?

Maybe your subsconscious was annoyed by your natural odor at night? :mrgreen:

Still weird tho, you're sure you didn't put it there before and just dont remember? Or maybe the bottle has been swimming in your bed for a longer time and you just didn't notice it?

I am 100% sure I didn't put it there before I went to sleep. And no... The bottle has always been on the same spot.

R'lyeh

Postby R'lyeh » 27 May 2016 09:05

It's either sleep walking, or maybe you woke up in the night and for some reason wanted to put some perfume on. I talked to a friend once on the phone, to ask a very short thing, next morning he asked me if I had talked to him on the phone as he woke up with it on his head or something. He was quite sleepy on the phone.

Either that, or maybe you're still dreaming ? ;)

Tom538

Postby Tom538 » 27 May 2016 09:54

R'lyeh wrote:It's either sleep walking, or maybe you woke up in the night and for some reason wanted to put some perfume on. I talked to a friend once on the phone, to ask a very short thing, next morning he asked me if I had talked to him on the phone as he woke up with it on his head or something. He was quite sleepy on the phone.

Either that, or maybe you're still dreaming ? ;)

Why would I pick up my perfume... It sounds just so weird. Btw I went to sleep again after.

MaryMoon

Postby MaryMoon » 28 May 2016 21:04

I think you might be a sleepwalker, most of them never know they are, my brother was, and he never accepted it, tho I did saw him sleepwalking. Had no cellphone then to prove it tho XD
MM

R'lyeh

Postby R'lyeh » 28 May 2016 22:03

Maybe you should put a camera in your room with a movement detector. This way you'll know if you sleepwalk or not.

Tom538

Postby Tom538 » 28 May 2016 22:28

R'lyeh wrote:Maybe you should put a camera in your room with a movement detector. This way you'll know if you sleepwalk or not.

Yeah that would be a good idea. But I dont know if my phone or photo camera can record that long lol.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”